AFTER a midweek of FA Cup football the weekend starts here!
Chelsea and Southampton booked their place in the quarter finals with wins over Barnsley and Wolves. Saints' win landed the Drawn No Bet Super Single at 6/5. Well done if you were braver and took them at 11/5.
The FA Cup draw paired Southampton with south coast rivals Bournemouth while the Blues will host Sheffield United. Everton stand in the way of Man City and another semi-final appearance and tie of the round will be at the King Power Stadium where Leicester will meet Manchester United.
It's no surprise to see City favourites to lift the trophy at 11/8. Chelsea have been installed as second favourites (7/2) after a favourable draw while Leicester City could be value at 10/1 if you fancy them to get past Manchester United.
Friday's Football Tips
We ease our way in to the weekend with a match in the Championships both north and south of the border.
Hearts kick-off Valentine's weekend with a trip to Dumfries for a Friday night date with Queen of the South, live on BBC Scotland. The Jambos have tightened things up at the back of late and have kept three clean sheets in a row. It's 3/10 for the away win, but a Hearts win to nil appeals at 11/8.
Preston have gone off the boil a bit with just one win in seven which sees them unable to escape the mid-table mire. With a game in hand on most teams above them Blackburn are still looking upwards and top six is still well with within their reach.
Goals have been really scarce in both sides' games recently – only six goals have been scored in Rovers' last five and only seven in the same number for Preston. Under 2.5 Goals is 4/5.
- Accumulator Tips: Friday's 5/1 Four-fold Acca
- Blackburn Rovers vs Preston North End Prediction and Betting Tips (7.45pm)
- Queen of the South vs Heart of Midlothian Prediction and Betting Tips (7.45pm)
- Leicester City v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 12.30pm)
- Crystal Palace v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 3.00pm)
- Napoli v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.00pm)
- Man City vs Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.30pm)
- Brighton v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 8.00pm)
- Arsenal vs Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.30pm)
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Hearts to win to nil 11/8
Friday's Racing Tips
Alan Thomson has four all-weather fancies on Friday at Chelmsford City and Southwell.
Best of luck with your bets on Friday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.