Jorginho's penalty was enough to win the three points for Chelsea at Tottenham on Thursday and all of a sudden the Thomas Tuchel's side are up to sixth in the table.
It was a third consecutive defeat for Jose Mourinho's Spurs who drew criticism for their overly negative tactics as they demonstrated once more how much they miss Harry Kane when he's not in the side.
Not many punters would've expected the goals to flow in North London so hopefully some of you cashed in on the under 2.5 goals market or SlipsTips' BetBuilder.
Friday sees 3rd v 1st in the Championship with Swansea aiming to close the five point gap on leaders Norwich.
The Canaries have hit a bit of blip, having failed to score in their last three, drawing two 0-0 and losing by a single goal to Barnsley in the FA Cup, whereas the Swans are one of the form teams in the division and look the value bet here at 19/10.
Steve Cooper's side are unbeaten since mid-December and haven't lost in their last 10 at home. They've added to their squad in the transfer and have Norwich in their sights. A win here would put them two points off the top with a game in hand.
In Scotland, Hearts can take another step towards a return to top flight with a win at Somerset Park. Ayr have yet to taste defeat at home in the Championship this season so it might not be plain sailing for the Jambos but they should be good enough to win at 9/20. The last meeting ended up 5-3 at Tynecastle and a Hearts win coupled with Over 2.5 Goals pays 10/11.
In Italy SlipsTips has unearthed a BetBuilder for Inter's visit to Fiorentina and he's been busy looking to Germany too, with a match preview of Bayern's trip to Hertha Berlin which is live on BT Sport 2.
- SlipsTips Tips: Fiorentina vs Inter Milan BetBuilder
- Ayr United vs Hearts Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 7.45 pm – BBC Scotland)
- Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 7.30 pm – BT Sport 2)
- Swansea City vs Norwich City Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 8.15 pm – Sky Sports)
- Aston Villa v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 12.30pm)
- Juventus v Roma Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.00pm)
- Fulham v West Ham United Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.30pm)
- Manchester United v Everton Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 8.00pm)
- Swansea City 19/10 (Bet365)
Friday's Racing Tips
Thommo was nap happy again yesterday with yet another winner and has a brace of bets at Lingfield on Friday. There's also a regular look at greyhound racing from Romford, aiming to follow-up on last week's winning nap.
- Racing tips: Uni one for form students at Lingfield
- Greyhound Tips: Romford Friday Night Race-by-Race Preview
Best of luck with your bets on Friday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.