The weekend starts at Loftus Road on Friday where the Championship resumes after the international break and QPR host Luton Town live on Sky Sports.
It should be an entertaining affair with both sides enjoying Over 2.5 Goals averages in their league matches to date. In fact QPR have scored in every Championship game this season, the only said able to make that claim. Luton have scored in but one of their eight away matches and the last four meetings at Loftus Road have finished 3-1, 3-2, 3-2 and 2-2. Over 2.5 Goals at 10/11 with Bet365 could get us off to a winning start.
In Scotland two out-of-form teams meet at Palmerston where Inverness make the long trip south to face Queen of the South. Caley have slipped to third in the table after picking up just three points from their last 15 and badly need to stop the rot. However, they've a good record against the Doonhamers and have picked up 10 points from their last four visits to Dumfries so it's the ideal opportunity to get back to winning ways at even money.
Bayern Munich have opened up a four point gap at the top of the Bundesliga and should make that seven tonight at Augsburg. The Champions have fired in 40 goals in 11 matches but have been far from defensively sound, conceding in all but three of those, however Augsburg have manged just nine in their 11 and four of those came in a 4-1 win over Stuttgart so tonight could be a rare win to nil for Bayern. Just 1/7 to win they're a much more attractive 6/5 to do so without conceding.
- Bayern Munich to win to nil 6/5 Bet365
League Cup Double (Sat & Sun)
- Celtic & Rangers to win 11/10 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Den Bosch to do the business on Friday
- Friday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 11/2 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Fri 19:30 FC Augsburg v Bayern Munich
- Fri 19:45 QPR v Luton Town
- Fri 19:45 Queen of the South v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Fri 20:00 Monaco v Lille
- Sat 12:30 Leicester City v Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Dundee United v Aberdeen
- Sat 15:00 Watford v Manchester United
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Wolves v West Ham
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Sat 17:15 Celtic v St Johnstone
Sat 17:30 Liverpool v Arsenal
Rory McIlroy holds a two stroke lead over the field after the first round of the DP World Tour Championship, much to the delight of The Caddy and his followers. The Irishman was his headline pick on the European Tour and he's put himself in pole position.
Bob McIntyre and Collin Morkawa aren't far behind, they're two of 10 players tied in 5th place just three shots off Rory so it could be yet another profitable weekend for our top tipster on the European Tour.
Over in the US Russell Henley and Scottie Scheffler are well in contention too and are just two and three strokes off the top of the leaderboard respectively. Best of luck if you've backed any of The Caddy's selections this weekend.
- Golf Tips: RSM Classic Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: DP World Tour Championship Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
- Racing tips: Guy will bounce off the good ground at Ascot
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!