Burnley folded like a deckchair at Spurs on Sunday but it could be a completely different story at Turf Moor on Wednesday when the Clarets welcome a depleted Leicester City.
The impressive Harvey Barnes has been added to the Foxes' growing injury list which also includes the influential James Maddison, Johnny Evans, Ayoze Perez, Wes Morgan, James Justin and Dennis Praet. Wesley Fofana cold make his return but there's a doubt over Jamie Vardy who is suffering a sore groin from the weekend.
Off the back off one win in four, a trip to a wounded Burnley is fraught with danger for Brendan Rodgers' men who look like they should be opposed. Sean Dyche's men are 3/1 to win but can be backed at 13/8 in the Draw No Bet market.
Aston Villa also look a good bet at the doomed Sheffield United. Villa boosted their European chances with a good win at Leeds while the toothless blades failed to score for the third match in a row in their 2-0 defeat to Liverpool and their makeshift defence.
Villa deserves to be shorter than the 21/20 available at bet365.
The top two in the Championship go head-to-head at Carrow Road. Norwich have the chance to open up a 10-point gap on Brentford and the Canaries look to be hitting top form with a run of five consecutive wins. If pushed you'd have to side with the home side here at 23/20.
In Scotland, things have gone south for Livingston who are now winless in four and need to pick themselves up after Betfred Cup final disappointment on Sunday. Rangers normally find things tough at the Toni Macaroni but Livi look deflated so should be a comfortable win for the visitors.
In Spain, Barcelona need to overturn a 2-0 first leg deficit at the Nou Camp against Sevilla in the Copa Del Ray. Messi and co. and 12/5 to qualify from the tie.
Elsewhere there are seven fixtures in Serie A and a full card in Ligue 1 where SlipsTips has had a closer look at Lille v Marseille for his Bet Builder tip. We've also match previews for the games at Lyon v Rennes and Bordeaux v PSG courtesy of French football expert Tolu Shotade.
- Aston Villa 21/20 (Bet365)
Match Previews & Tips
- Wed 5.30pm – Norwich vs Brentford (Sky Sports Action)
- Wed 6.00pm – Burnley v Leicester City (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Wed 6.00pm – Sheffield Utd v Aston Villa (BT Sport 1)
- Wed 6.00pm – Lyon v Rennes (BT Sport 3)
- Wed 6.00pm – Livingston v Rangers (Sky Sports Football)
- Wed 8.00pm – Barcelona v Sevilla (Premier Sports 1)
- Wed 8.00pm – Bordeaux v PSG (BT Sport 3)
- Wed 8.15pm – Crystal Palace v Manchester United (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Wed 8.15pm – Stoke City v Swansea City (Sky Sports Football)
- Thu 6.00pm – Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur (BT Sport 1)
- Thu 6.00pm – West Bromwich Albion v Everton (Sky Sports Main Event)
- Thu 7.45pm – Parma v Inter Milan (Premier Sports 2)
- Fri 6.00pm – Schalke 04 v Mainz (BT Sport 2)
- Fri 6.00pm – Valencia v Villarreal (LaLigaTV / FreeSports)
Tuesday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson believes tartan trainers will have winners at Musselburgh on Wednesday.
After nailing the 22/1 winner in the shape of Branden Grace, plus a handful of other profitable each-way and NAPs, The Caddy is in brilliant form and well worth a follow this week where he's got three each-way selections and a match bet NAP at the Arnold Plamer Invitational.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.