If Sam Allardyce is to pull off another great escape he needs his West Brom side to start picking up points pronto.
The Baggies are nine points and a hatful of goals from safety. They've a game in hand on fourth-from-bottom Burnley but are running out of matches. They make the trip to the King Power Stadium on Thursday in search of three points against the FA Cup finalists Leicester City.
Seven of the Foxes' nine league defeats this season have come at home but bookies rate them 11/20 to win while West Brom are 5/1. A win for Leicester moves them four points clear of Chelsea in third.
Kelechi Iheanacho is now Leicester's top scorer this season, overtaking Jamie Vardy with 15 goals to 14. The Nigerian striker is 7/2 (bet365) to open the scoring or 21/20 to net anytime. He's scored 12 in his last 12 for the Foxes and is a man in form.
In La Liga Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are chasing Real at the top of the table. A win for Diego Simeone's would take them back to the summit while Barca would move two points behind their great rivals with a win at home verus Getafe. An Atletico win coupled with Barcelona to win and score 2 or more pays 9/10 at Bet365.
Goals should be plentiful in Serie A where Roma host Atalanta and Lazio visit Napoli. Check out match previews for those matches below.
Thursday's Match Previews & Tips
- Thu 5.30pm Roma v Atalanta Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 5.45pm Ajax v FC Utrecht Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 6.00pm Atletico Madrid v Huesca Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 7.45pm Napoli v Lazio Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 8.00pm Leicester City v West Brom Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 9.00pm Barcelona v Getafe Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 10.05am Melbourne Victory v Western Sydney Wanderers Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.30pm Augsburg v FC Cologne Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm Reims v Marseille Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 0.30am Sporting Kansas v Orlando City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm West Ham v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
Alan Thomson fancies a Scottish raider at Beverley on Thursday.
The Caddy's Golf Tips
The Caddy was the star of the show on the site last week when his 150/1 tip, Stewart Cink won the RBC Heritage, he's back on the tee for us this week ahead of the quirky Zurich Classic where 80 two-man teams will compete for a $7.4million purse and the Gran Canaria Open.
- Golf Tips: Zurich Classic Betting Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: Gran Canaria Lopesan Open Betting Preview & Predictions
Good luck with all your bets on Thursday!