There are so many promotion and relegation permutations at play at the this stage of the season that it would give Albert Einstein a sore head.
BBC Sport have made a valiant attempt to explain whats going on at the top and bottom of all the leagues in Scotland and England and it's well worth a read as part of your research for Saturday's bets.
Things are releatively clearcut at the Scottish Premiership and it could be a huge day for three teams try to avoid the drop. Hamilton have the most to do, but they always seem to pull it off and their latest great escape needs to start today with a win at St Mirren.
The Buddies have the small matter of the Scottish Cup semi-final next week on their minds so will be forgiven for having their minds elsewhere which plays right in to the Accies' hands. Brian Rice's side are 9/2 to get a much needed win against what's likely to be a weaker St Mirren side and they make a very appealing 6/5 shot in the draw no bet market at Bet365.
Ross County find themselves in a very similar situation. In much need of a win they visit Dundee Utd who are also safe in the Premiership have a semi-final date next week. Micky Mellon rested several key men prior to their stunning 3-0 cup win at Pittodrie last week and County are 2/1 at Ladbrokes to claim a vital three points.
We've seen teams switch off after securing Championshipd and promotions in recent weeks and it might pay to back against teams that done their work for the season. Watford for example are already promoted and travel to Brentford who still have lots of football still to play. The Bees are 29/20 to win.
In the Premier League Man City should move another step closer to the title with a win at Crystal Palace in the early kick-off while Fulham's fate could be all but sealed if they lose at Stamford Bridge in the early evening match against Chelsea.
Leeds Utd look overpriced at 12/5 to win at Brighton who have recorded just two wins at home all season.
Good luck if you're having a bet on Saturday, check out all our tips below for the matches live on TV;
Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- Saturday's Longshot Accumulator Tips: Today's Footy Acca Pays 342/1 (inc 10% bonus)
- Saturday's Both Teams to Score Accumulator Tips: 8/1 BTTS Acca
- English Tips: City Close in on Coronation at Palace
- Scottish Tips: Old Habits Die Hard in Broony's Old Firm Farewell
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 66/1 Goals Acca Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Belgium & Switzerland
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: A Lille bit closer to title
- SlipsTips Tips: Chelsea vs Fulham Bet Builder
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Houdini Hamilton are Just the Trick
- Sat 9.05am – Brisbane Roar v Wellington Phoenix Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Crystal Palace v Manchester City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm – Brighton v Leeds Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 4.00pm – PSG v RC Lens Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm – Crotone v Inter Milan Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Chelsea v Fulham Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 6.00pm – New York Red Bulls v Chicago Fire Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Everton v Aston Villa Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Lille v Nice Match Preview & Tips
Racing Tips – Welcome Rizzel Tips!
Today we welcome Rizzel Tips to the team as our lead racing tipster following Thommo's retirement. He's written up a brilliant preview of Saturday's racing with no less than seven horses that ctahc his eye at Punchestown, Goodwood and of course the 2000 Guineas at Newmarket.
At the end of Day 2 at the Valspar Open The Caddy's 80/1 outsider tip Keegan Bradley is still in the lead. He's been joined by Sam Burns on -12 but both are four strokes ahead of the chasing pack so in a great position to be there or thereabouts come Sunday.
The Caddy's other tip Sungjae Im is still in with shout T6 on -7 so it should be another nail-biter for followers of our top golf tipster's tips.
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!