History will be made at Hampden Park on Saturday for either St Johnstone or Hibernian who go head-to-head for the final piece of silveware of the 20-21 Scottish season.
For the Saintees, the chance to complete a phenomenal cup-double-winning season and add only the third major trophy to their list of club honours. For the Hibees, the opportunity to win a second Scottish Cup in just five years after a 114-year wait for their previous one in 2016.
St Johnstone have had the upper hand in recent meetings, including a 3-0 Hampden win the Betfred Cup semi-final but Hibs are favourites to lift the trophy at 7/10.
Both sides have ended the season in good form and as proven back in January the Saints can be more than a match for the Hibees on their day. Hibs are far too short to be backing at Hampden where they've had more bad days than good recently so Callum Davidson's men look the value bet. They're 21/10 to win inside the 90 minutes or you'd like the insurance of them lifting the trophy by any method then take the 21/20 to be new holders of the Scottish Cup.
We've canvassed the opinion of our feature tipsters for the Experts' Tips for the Scottish Cup Final so don't miss it.
In England Bournemouth and Swansea have slender first leg leads to defend in their semi-finals against Brentford and Barnsley respectively.
The Cherries face a tough trip to Brentford, who, with Ivan Toney on board, will fancy their chances of turning things around at home in front of 4,000 fans and could be worth getting on side with at 11/8 to book a date at Wembley next weekend.
SlipsTips tackles both matches in his BetBuilder Tip of the Day with a corners double across both play-off matches.
There's a full card of matches in the National League and that's the focus of Desmond's goals bets for Saturday after nine out of 10 fixtures saw Over 2.5 Goals last Saturday
Don't miss the chance to back goals in La Liga either where the season reaches a thrilling climax. Atletico hold a two point lead over Real Madrid so must better their city rivals' result to be crowned champions of Spain. There was a glut of goals last weekend so it could be worth looking to the total goals markets again.
Greg MacLean's been in brilliant form and he's got another Bet of the Day Double for us on Saturday. It includes a match from the Japanese J1 League which kicks-off at 9am so make sure you get on it early.
- St Johnstone to win the Scottish Cup 21/20 (Bet365)
Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- MFT Experts' Tips for the Scottish Cup Final
- KevMac's Weekend Tips: Final Profits Could Be Just Around the Corners
- SlipsTips Tips: English Championship Corner Double
- Greg’s Bet of the day: From Japan all the way back to Belgium for Saturday’s Double
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 60/1 Goals Acca Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Spain, Belgium & Austria
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: AIK look A-OK
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Sat 09:00 – Yokohama FM v Kashiwa Reysol Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 12:30 – Brentford v Bournemouth Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 14:00 – St Johnstone v Hibernian Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 15:30 – Sunderland v Lincoln City Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 18:00 – Montreal Impact v Cincinnati Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 18:30 – Swansea City v Barnsley Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 20:30 – Portland Timbers v LA Galaxy Match Preview & Predictions
- Sat 22:00 – Chicago Fire v Inter Miami Match Preview & Predictions
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzel was in brilliant form on Friday with three winners. Today he visits Lingfield for his two selections.
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!