THE Champions League always brings out the best in the world's top players and it was Ronaldo and Lewandowski that shone on Tuesday.
In his 100th Champions League appearance Lewi notched a hat-trick, and his 81st goal in the competition. But not to be outdone, Ronaldo bailed out Manchester United once more with goals in injury time in the first and second half.
It wasn't a classic in Sweden last night but Chelsea's 1-0 win over Malmo delivered another Super Single winner for us and well done to Greg and SlipsTips who both provided 5/4 winners on their posts.
It won't be a dull affair at Anfield tonight where two European heavyweights go head-to-head again.
To most people's surprise it was Brighton that put the brakes on the Liverpool juggernaut, coming from behind to take a point in Merseyside, ending a run of five consecutive wins for the Reds. They top Group B however, five points ahead of visitors Atletico Madrid, and a draw will be just about enough for Jurgen Klopp's men to secure a place in the last 16.
Things are a bit more delicate for the Spaniards however, who will be hoping for a win for AC Milan over Porto in order to keep them in second place regardless of the outcome at Anfield.
Liverpool are 8/13 to win while Atletico are 17/4. Not value there nor in the Over 2.5 goals market at 8/11. Instead look to Liverpool to score two or more at 4/6.
In the same group AC Milan are pointless after three matches but the ageless Zlatan Ibrahimovic still looks as dangerous as ever. He was excellent in the Rossoneri's 2-1 win at Roma at the weekend and he can help the Italians to a win over Porto at a generous even money.
Man City should enjoy a routine win over Club Brugge bit won't make punters rich at 1/9. Two or more City goals combined with a clean sheet pays a much more attractive 20/21 on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
Goals should be a feature of matches at Dortmund (v Ajax) and RB Leipzig (v PSG). The Over 2.5 Goals Double pays 6/5. Five goals were scored in each of these fixtures on Matchday 3 and a repeat looks on the cards.
- Over 2.5 Goals at Dortmund & RB Leipzig 6/5 Bet365
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Championship over Champions League on Wednesday
- Wed 17:45 AC Milan v FC Porto
- Wed 17:45 Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Wed 19:45 Blackburn Rovers v Fulham
- Wed 19:45 AFC Bournemouth vPreston North End
- Wed 20:00 Liverpool v Atletico Madrid
- Wed 20:00 Manchester City v Club Brugge
- Wed 20:00 RB Leipzig v Paris St Germain
- Wed 20:00 Borussia Dortmund v Ajax
- Wed 20:00 Sheriff Tiraspol v Inter Milan
- Wed 20:00 Sporting CP v Besiktas
- Wed 20:00 West Brom v Hull City
The European Tour is back in action this week so of course The Caddy brings us his best bets for the Portugal Masters as well as the World Wide Technology Championship from Mexico on the PGA Tour.
- Golf Betting Tips: World Wide Technology Championship Preview & Predictions
- Golf Betting Tips: Portugal Masters Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel has a couple of quite short priced fancies for Wednesday's racing at Musselburgh and Chepstow.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!