Three days after meeting in the FA Cup final Chelsea and Leicester have another date on Tuesday night at the Bridge, this time with a Champions League place at stake.
The Foxes came out on top at Wembley of course and Chelsea can ill-afford another defeat at the hands of Brendan Rodgers' men. Liverpool are breathing down both clubs' necks, just two points off the top four places, and ready to pounce on whichever side slips up.
A win for Leicester would secure third place but defeat would leave them vulnerable to the Reds overtaking them on Sunday so it's all to play for. SlipsTips is in the hotseat for us and in his own inimitable style has constructed a couple of BetBuilder tips for the match.
Elsewhere in the Premier League there's a couple of dead rubbers. Man Utd welcome relegated Fulham to Old Trafford and KevMac is expecting a one-sided affair, but he's found a couple on value bet including United to be winning at half time and full time at even money.
In-form Leeds United make the trip to the south coast to play Southampton and SlipsTips likes the look of a couple of goals for the away side in his match preview.
In Scotland, Kelty Hearts have been backed in considerably ahead of their home match against Brechin City in the Scottish League Two play-off. Punters clearly think that Brechin are there for the taking and the value is all but gone on Kelty but SlipsTips has found a backable 4/5 angle in his feature bet of the night.
Don't miss all our match previews for Tuesday below;
Tuesday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Kelty Hearts vs Brechin Bet Builder
- Desmond's Goals Tips: Tuesday's 11/2 National League Goals Double
- Tue 18:00 – Man Utd v Fulham Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 18:00 – Southampton v Leeds Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 18:00 – Oxford Utd v Blackpool Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 19:30 – Lazio v Torino Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 20:15 – Chelsea v Leicester City Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 20:15 – Newport County v Forest Green Rovers Match Preview & Tips
Tuesday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has picked his two best selections from Brighton for Tuesday's racing.
Good luck with all your bets on Tuesday!