Euro 2020 favourites France are in action on Tuesday ahead of embarking on their attempt to become dual World and European Champions.
Didier Deschamps side host Bulgaria for their final warm-up match and nothing other than a comfortable win is expected. Germany are first up for the French a week today in Group F in a match that could tell us much about either sides respective chances of winning the tournament.
Deschamps has an embarrassment of riches going forward and that's reflected in the fact that five players are odds-on to score anytime against the Bulgarians. The French gaffer will probably make use of his squad for the match but you'd expect them to wrap up their preparations with a comfortable win. They're not backable at 1/10 but a BetBuilder on them to score two or more while keeping clean sheet pays 4/5.
Czech Republic, Poland and Spain are also in action on Tuesday. The former's match against Albania will be of particular interest to the English and Scottish who are alongside them in Group D, infact the Scots open their Euro 2020 campaign against the Czech on Monday.
It's a match Steve Clarke will have identified as his best chance to secure three points, especially considering Scotland have won the last two meetings between the sides.
Albania are a side who have shown considerable improvement in recent years and the 5/4 on them in the Double Chance market offers some appeal against a Czech side who have won just six of their last 13. The Scots are still trading around 2/1 for a win in the opener and that price could shorten if Czech Republic fail to win tonight.
Tuesday & Wednesday Match Previews
- Tue 5.00pm – Poland v Iceland Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.15pm – Czech Republic v Albania Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.45pm – Spain v Lithuania Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 12.00am – Colombia vArgentina Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 1.30am – Paraguay v Brazil Match Preview & Tips
Euro 2020 Previews
Mark Walker has added a nice range of Group Stage Accumulator tips to our collection of Euro 2020 Previews. With five of the six groups having clear odds-on favourites it's easy to see how accas will be popular with punters pre-tournament. Check out his tips anlongside our previews for each individual group.
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group A – Wales Face Tough Route to Knock-Outs
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group B – Belgium To Dig Deep for Group Win
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group C – De Boer’s Men Have The Goal-den Dutch
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group D – Scots 6/4 to Make Some History
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group E – Spanish Eyes On Top of the Table
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group F – Ronaldo Still Key for Portu-goals
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group Stage Accumulator Bets
For even more in-depth analysis and insight ahead of the euros, check out the brilliant 120-page digital magazine by the guys at WeLoveBetting. They've previewed every group, every team, the referees, the markets, the stats and the trends to leave no stone unturned in the search of some betting angles and winners.
🇮🇹 🇨🇭 🇹🇷 🏴
🇧🇪 🇩🇰 🇫🇮 🇷🇺
🇦🇹 🇳🇱 🇲🇰 🇺🇦
🇭🇷 🇨🇿 🏴 🏴
🇵🇱 🇸🇰 🇪🇸 🇸🇪
🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇭🇺 🇵🇹
Every team. Every group. Every referee. Every market. Every bet.
— WeLoveBetting (@WeLoveBettingUK) June 1, 2021
Afer a succesful day on Monday Rizzel has two evening selections coming from Ayr for Tuesday's racing.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions below for Tuesday and good luck with all your bets!