France, Czech Republic and Spain finished their Euro 2020 warm-up with wins on Tuesday night.
But the latter's 4-0 victory over Lithuania can be dismissed by punters looking for clues as to how they'll perform at the tournament after a youthful squad replaced the senior one for the night following a positive test for Sergio Busquests.
34-year-old Olivier Giroud served a timely reminder to Didier Deschamps that he can still do a job for him with two late goals in as a strong French side won 3-0 over Bulgaria.
The Czech Republic recorded a morale-boosting 3-1 win over Albania following defeats in their previous two friendly matches. They face Scotland at Hampden on Monday.
Poland and Hungary were held to draws by Iceland and Republic of Ireland which leaves Portugal's match against Israel on Wednesday as the last pre-tourney warm-up for the 24 qualified teams. At last!
Cristiano Ronaldo is chasing Iran's Ali Daei's record of 109 international goals. The five-time Ballon d'Or winner is six goals shy of the target but no bookies appear to offering goalscorer odds in the match, instead, it could pay to back the Portuguese to win without conceding. Last night we took France to score two or more and concede zero on a Bet365 BetBuilder and a similar tactic pays 7/5 for Portugal to do the same tonight.
For a couple of other betting angles, check out SlipsTips' Portugal v Israel match preview.
Wednesday Match Previews
- Wed 12.00am – Colombia vArgentina Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 1.30am – Paraguay v Brazil Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 7.45pm – Portugal v Israel Match Preview & Tips
Euro 2020 Previews
Our Euro 2020 Previews are almost complete. SlipsTips, KevMac and Mark Walker have looked at several angles of approach ahead of the big kick-off so don't miss their thoughts on where to place your hard-earned cash on the ante-post markets.
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group A – Wales Face Tough Route to Knock-Outs
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group B – Belgium To Dig Deep for Group Win
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group C – De Boer’s Men Have The Goal-den Dutch
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group D – Scots 6/4 to Make Some History
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group E – Spanish Eyes On Top of the Table
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group F – Ronaldo Still Key for Portu-goals
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group Stage Accumulator Bets
- Euro 2020 Tips: Player of the Tournament Predictions
- Euro 2020 Tips: Tournament Specials – Scots Can Break the Mould
- Euro 2020 Tips: Outright Winner – Formidable French The Ones to Beat
Name the Finalists
For a bit of fun – and the chance to win £100 – have a go at Desmond's very generous competition where you need to name the finalists for the chance to win the brilliant cash prize.
Wednesday's Racing Tips
Two days in a row Rizzel has been in profit with his selections. He has three picks from Yarmouth, Haydock and Kempton for Wednesday.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions below for Wednesday and good luck with all your bets!