Cristiano Ronaldo has cost bookies millions upon millions over the years and they were left counting the cost of another Ronaldo strike in the Champions League last night.
His last-gasp winner for Man United would have turned losing accas in to winners and helped land countless goalscorer bets alongside Robert Lewandowski who notched his 76 and 77th Champions League goal.
That was the case for us on yesterday's Top Tips thread where the Ronaldo / Lewi Double paid 107/100. The Super Single also landed thanks to Fulham's 3-1 win over Swansea.
For today's Super Single we're off to the east end of Glasgow and a European night under the lights at Celtic Park. Bayer Leverkusen are the visitors and when you consider that in recent weeks the Hoops have failed to get the better of Livingston and Dundee United then even money (SBK) on Bundesliga's current second best team looks incredibly generous.
The Bhoys are down to the bare bones of a squad and it's likely that captain Callum McGregor will miss out once more as will Furuhashi and fellow striker Giakoumakis who is yet to make his debut. There's also doubts over Juranovic and McCarthy to add to longer-term injuries to James Forrest and Christopher Jullien. All-in-all, Ange Postecoglou, who would love to priotise Sunday's match against Aberdeen, will do well to fill a bench nevermind having the luxury of resting some first-team picks.
Even at full strength this would be a tough assignment for Celtic so to get a double-your-money chance on Leverkusen makes huge appeal.
Rivals Rangers face a tricky tie in Prague where they face Sparta. Goals were a feature of the Gers' European adventures last season and Over 2.5 appeals at 1/1 with SBK.
Sporting Braga suffered defeat to a late penalty at Red Star on Matchday 1 but can bounce back against FC Midtjylland. The Danes dropped in to the competition following a 4-0 aggregate loss to PSV which exposed their limitations, particularly on the road and 11/10 on a side that have racked up 13 and 14 points in the last two seasons' Europa League group stages can't be passed up.
- Bayer Leverkusen 1/1 SBK
Europa League Double
- Sparta v Rangers – Over 2.5 goals
- Braga to win
- Double pays 3/1 at SBK
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Leverkusen look to add to Celtic’s defensive woes
- Thursday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 13/2 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Thu 17:45 Sparta Prague v Rangers
- Thu 17:45 Real Sociedad v Monaco
- Thu 17:45 Napoli v Spartak Moscow
- Thu 17:45 Lyon v Brondby
- Thu 20:00 Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen
- Thu 20:00 West Ham United v Rapid Vienna
- Thu 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur v NS Mura
- Thu 20:00 Marseille v Galatasaray
- Thu 20:00 Feyenoord v Slavia Prague
- Thu 20:00 Ferencvaros v Real Betis
- Thu 20:00 Legia Warsaw v Leicester City
- Thu 20:00 Lazio v Lokomotiv Moscow
- Thu 20:00 KRC Genk v Dinamo Zagreb
After the drama and excitement of the Ryder Cup it's back to regular PGA and European Tour events this week in the USA and Scotland. The Caddy marks our card with his best bets for this week's tournaments.
- Golf Tips: Sanderson Farms Championship Preview & Predictions
- Free Golf Tips: Alfred Dunhill Links Championship Preview & Picks
Thursday's Racing Tips
Rizzel scored an 11/2 winner yesterday, today he's off to Warwick for his pair of selections.
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for Thursday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!