SUPERBOWL Sunday has arrived and for fans of grid iron it's going to be a late night, but fans of Liverpool could be facing an early night if Man City deliver a knock-out blow to their title chances.
Defeat would see Jurgen Klopp's men fall 10 points behind City having played a game more and with the form that Pep Guardiola's side are in that would surely be too big a gap to make up for a squad that's already stretched.
Before that, Leicester can take advantage of Man Utd's late slip-up at home to Everton by winning at Wolves. The three points would take them level on points in second place.
Not many are giving Liverpool a chance on Super Sunday and money for Manchester City has seen the Reds drift to 13/5 – as big a price as we've seen in quite a while for a home win at Anfield.
13 wins in a row is formidable form and it's a measure of Man City's squad that they've clicked in to gear evn without star man Kevin De Bruyne.
Purely based on the relevant form of both sides, 11/10 for the Citizens still looks good value – the only fear is that both teams cancel each other out – as has happened in plenty of top-of-the-table clashes this season – and both team settle for a share of the spoils.
Leicester City‘s price of 11/10 has also held up so far but I'll be waiting to see if Jamie Vardy makes the starting XI before getting involved in that one.
- Longshot Accumulator Tips: Sunday's 32/1 Longshot Acca
- SlipsTips Tips: 6/5 Serie A Bet Builder
- Hamilton Academical vs Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- Wolves v Liecester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- AC Milan vs Crotone Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- Liverpool v Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.30pm)
- Marseille v PSG Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 8.00pm)
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Man City 11/10 (William Hill)
Sunday's Racing Tips
Thommo extended his run of winning naps yesterday and has a trio of bets on duty at Musselburgh on Sunday.
Anyone following The Caddy's tips from earlier in the week should be sitting pretty going in to the final day. As predicted, Dustin Johnson is charging on, two shots ahead overnight and now just 1/2 to win the Saudi International for the second time in three years. He's also six shots clear of Bryson De Chambeau in the 72-hole matchbet, which was The Caddy's NAP for the weekend.
Will Zalatoris, tipped at 45/1 should also give each-way punters something to follow at the Phoenix Open where he's sitting just one stroke off 5th place. Fingers crossed for another profitable weekend.
Superbowl LV Picks
We're got Superbowl LV to look forward to on Sunday live from Tampa, Florida on BBC Two. TDTips is already on the case with his BIG preview and his best props bets.
- #SuperbowlLV Picks – Chiefs @ Bucs Preview & Predictions
- #SuperbowlLV Picks – Chiefs @ Bucs Game Props & Player Props
Best of luck with your bets on Sunday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.