Over 16,000 fans will be in attendance to witness either Manchester City or Chelsea be crowned champions of Europe in Porto on Saturday night.
For City it's an opportunity to reach the pinnacle of European football for the first time in the club's history, for the Blues, the chance to emulate the club's success in 2012 when they lifted the Champions League trophy at Bayern Munich's expense in their own back yard.
An all-English final might not be one for the traditionalists but there are a few notable sub-plots that will unfold as the match goes on.
Will Pep Guardiola add to his pair of Champions League winners medals from his time as manager at Barcelona? Or will Thomas Tuchel make it second-time lucky after losing out in last year's final while boss at PSG?
Will City complete historic treble? Or will the Blues put the diappointment of FA Cup final defeat behind them to win the ‘big one'?
No surprise to see the bookies make Pep's men favourites at 4/9 to lift the trophy (17/20 to win inside 90 mins). However Chelsea can draw inspiration from Villarreal who upset the odds to lift the Europe League trophy in midweek.
It's 5/1 that Saturday night's contest is decided via a penalty shoot-out with Man City 10/1 to win it via spot kicks and 11/1 for Chelsea to prevail.
We've asked our experts to give us their best bets for the showpiece final so don't miss the views of SlipsTips, KevMac, Mark, Scott and Greg for the big game.
It's SlipsTips who's in the hot seat for our match preview. He's created his customary BetBuilder as well as idetifying a 3/1 card bet.
Elsewhere on Saturday there's still some football left in the Nationa League and Desmond is taking the plunge again for his goals bets including a 35/1 Acca.
There's also the small matter of the Premier League play-off where Swansea City and Brentford battle it out in the richest game in football. Mark Walker tries to get to the bottom of who'll take their seat at the top table next season.
Finally, Greg is casting his net far and wide in the hope that his selections find the back of the net. He's off to Belarus and Ireland for a 43/40 Bet of the Day.
Saturday's Match Previews & Tips
- Champions League Final Tips: The MFT Experts' Views
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 35/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Holstein Kiel vs FC Koln Bet Builder
- Football Bet of the day: Home sides should find the back of the net for Saturdays Double
- Sat 8.05am Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.10am Adelaide United v Sydney FC Jets Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Brentford v Swansea City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm Holstein Kiel v Cologne Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 6.00pm New York Red Bulls v Orlando City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm Manchester City v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.30pm Atlanta United v Nashville Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.00pm Los Angeles FC v New York City FC Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has wwo selections from Haydock for Saturday's racing..
Good luck with all your bets on Saturday!