It's FA Cup fourth round weekend and the pick of the ties is Man Utd v Liverpool on Sunday, or at least it should be as long as we don't get another 0-0 draw.
But the rest of the ties should serve up the usual mix of drama, excitement and surprises.
Wolves edged past lowly Chorley thanks to a brilliant strike by Vitinha on Friday night. Southampton v Arsenal is live on BTSport at 12.15 and that should be worth watching. The bookies make the Gunners favourites at 13/10 but like most ties this weekend it'll definitely be worth waiting for team news.
Later in the evening League Two Cheltenham (20/1) welcome footballing royalty in the shape of Manchester City (1/11) and Robins gaffer Michael Duff is hoping that the culture shock of the Jonny-Rocks Stadium will spook their opponents.
There doesn't look too much scope for upsets in the 3 o'clock kick-offs although League One Doncaster (9/1) travel to the London Stadium in fine form having won seven of their last eight and could be tricky customers if West Ham (1/3) aren't on their game.
Sheffield United (4/11) have struggled all season, particularly in front of goal, and like the Hammers will need to give visitors Plymouth (7/1) respect.
Swansea look a good bet to progress to the next round. Steve Cooper's side have kept nine clean sheets in their last eleven, losing just once in that sequence. Visitors Nottingham Forest‘s good run came to an end last weekend at Middlesborough. It was their first defeat in eight but they'd only scored in 10 goals in their last eight. The Swans can edge this one at home at 13/10 with SBK.
In Scotland it's all about the Betfred Cup and what an opportunity for St Johnstone, Hibs, Livingston and St Mirren to get to final and give themselves the chance to lift some rare silverware.
Saturday's Betting Tips
- Both Teams to Score Accumulator: Saturday's Five-fold 19/2 BTTS Acca Tips
- Desmonds 2+ Goals Tips: Crewe Look So Solid for Goals
- SlipsTips Tips: Serie A Bet Builder Tips
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Spain, Germany & Holland
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Monaco can add to AVB's woes
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Count on County with a Head Start at Ibrox
- FA Cup Tips: City to be Quick Out the Blocks
- Scottish Tips: Betfred Cup, Premiership and Championship Tips
- SPFL First Goalscorer Tips: Obika Can Dent Lion's Pride
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
KevMac and Slips have penned several previews ahead of the weekend including the pick of the cup ties north and south of the border;
- Cheltenham Town vs Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips (5.30pm)
- St Johnstone vs Hibernian Prediction and Betting Tips (5.30pm)
- Aston Villa vs Newcastle Prediction and Betting Tips (8.00pm)
- Brentford vs Leicester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.30pm)
- Livingston vs St Mirren Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.00pm)
Shout out to The Caddy who's NAP on Andy Sullivan to outscore Sami Valimaki in a match-bet won after just 36-holes at the Abu Dhabi Championship.
Saturday's Racing Tips
Thommo has picked out five horse racing tips for Saturdays meetings while the Voice of Value, fresh from his winning doubles and trebles last Saturday, t has three each way selections and an ambitious win four-fold for us this weekend.
The countdown to Cheltenham has already begun and the Festival is now just under 8 weeks away so the Voice of Value has taken a look at the four Champion Races across two posts and they're well worth a read if you fancy an ante-post punt.
- Cheltenham Ante-Post – Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase & Stayers Hurdle Previews
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup Ante-post Tips
- Swansea 13/10 (SBK)
- Pays 3.17/1 at Bet365
As well as leaving your tips and thoughts in the comments section please feel free to share this post on twitter and facebook using the buttons below.