Scotland left Wembey with all the plaudits on Friday night after earning a hard-fought point against the Auld Enemy.
As 0-0s go it wasn't a bad watch especially for the Scots who kept their Euro 2020 dreams alive and can now look forward to Tuesday's match with Croatia where a win a Hampden will almost certainly mean qualification to the latter stages of a major tournament for the first time. Steve Clarke's men are 2/1 to progress from Group D.
For England a bit of soul-searching is required ahead of Czech Republic's visit to Wembley. One goal in their opening two games has seen them drift to fifth favourites in the betting at Bet365 where they're now 7/1 to win the trophy.
On to Saturday and the focus is mainly on the Group of Death. France can wrap up qualification to the knock-out stages with a win in Hungary but it's the game between Portugal and Germany in Munich that will likely be the most pivotal in the group.
Germany can't afford another defeat after losing their opening fixture to France, otherwsie they'll be staring elimination in the face in their final Group F fixture with Hungary.
Portugal's 3-0 win against Hungary flattered them but Ronaldo proved there still life in the old dog yet at this level and he'll relish the chance to put the Germans in their place in their own back yard. The Portuguese are a tasty 12/5 to win against a German side who have won just three of their last seven now.
- Portugal to win 12/5 (Marathonbet)
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 1.00am – Argentina v Uruguay Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 1.00am – New York Red Bulls v Nashville Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 10.05am – Sydney FC v Adelaide Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 11.00am – Sanfrecce Hiroshima v Kashiwa Reysol Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.00pm – Hungary v France Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.00pm – Portugal v Germany Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Spain v Poland Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzel turns his attention to Newmarket for Saturday's racing where he has two tips.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!