Mr Fixit's family have confirmed further details ahead of Paul's funeral on Monday.
Numbers are severely limited at the chapel and crematorium due to current regulations so the family have arranged for both ceremonies to be streamed for those wishing to pay their respects from afar.
You can click on the link below to access a live feed from St Jospeh's at 9.30am and Clydebank Crematorium at 11.30am.
There will be a planned stop at the home of Clydebank Football Club, Holm Park, between 10:45am – 11:15am for anyone who is local that wishes to pay their respects to Paul.
If you would like to make a donation in Paul's memory please read about The Bubble Foundation and St Margaret of Scotland Hospice and find how to donate here. Thanks to all who have donated so far.
Saturday's Football Tips
The last Saturday before Christmas is always a good one to beat the bookies so good luck with your coupon this week.
We've loads of pointers for you across the site as our team tackle the matches up and down the country and across the continent.
The weekend kicks-off with Liverpool's visit to Palace and the Reds should do what Spurs couldn't at Selhurst Park last week and take home the three points at 8/13.
Man City's visit to Southampton should be intriuging. City can ill-afford to drop any more points but Saints can go second with a win. 11/2 for the home side will tempt plenty in.
As will the 29/20 about Everton to beat Arsenal at Goodison. The Toffees generally have a good record at home and appear to have bounced back from a mini-slump with two fine wins. Mikel Arteta is starting to come under pressure and a defeat here would increase the volume on those dissenting voices.
In Scotland Rangers will be desperate to bounce back from their shock exit from the Betfred Cup in midweek. It's all about winning three points today and anything other than a home win v Motherwell would be a major surprise.
Don't expect goals at St Mirren – only one of their last 13 meetings with St Johnstone has seen Over 2.5 Goals!
In the lower leagues there are plenty of short priced favourites around. The East Fife, Falkirk, Partick Thistle, Queen's Park four-fold pays just over 4/1 at Bet365.
Here's all the tips from our top team for Saturday;
- BetBuilder: SlipsTips Tips: Jags to out-gun Blue Toon
- Premier League Tips: Leeds to Play it by the Book
- Scottish Football Tips: 4/5 Eddie Ready to Break Hearts Again
- Scottish Tips: Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Hearts Attack Can Cause Celtic Problems
- Scottish Lower League Tips: Dundee v Dunfermline Tops the Bill
- Goalscorer Tips: SPFL First Goalscorer Tips: McLean Can Russell Up a Goal for Montrose
- Both Teams to Score: European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, Germany & Holland
- Euro Tips: Sampdoria can move on up
- Goals Tips: Desmond 2+ Goals Tips: Count on Cove for a Christmas Cracker
- Five to Follow: A Tale of Saints and Queens
- Preview: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips – Sat 12.30
- Preview: Everton vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips – Sat 5.30
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips – Sat 8.00
- Preview: Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen Prediction and Betting Tips – Sun 12.00
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City Prediction and Betting Tips – Sun 2.15
- Preview: Manchester United vs Leeds United Prediction and Betting Tips – Sun 4.30
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Podcasts: Tune in to This Week's Gambla Betting Podcasts
Both Thommo's selections won at Southwell on Thursday to keep up his good form. Tipped at 5/2 and 6/5 respectively, Social City and Stone Soldier delivered for a nice double which would've paid over 5/1 for those of you that were on it.
A shmashing day of racing awaits on Saturday and Thommo has a handful of fancies lined up at Ascot, Lingfield and Haydock. His NAP, Dubai Warrior, is aiming to repeat last year's win at Haydock where he's a three-time course and distance winner.
Don't forget to follow Voice of Value on a Saturday too. He's been profitable the last four Saturdays so worth a look.
Secret Santa Giveaway
In case you missed it yesterday we launched a Secret Santa giveaway. We've ten x £10 bets on events in 2021 plus a £25 MegaBet which we'll give away next week. To enter the draw all you have to do is a leave a comment on the main Football Tips thread (this one) between Friday and Monday.
Selectabet's Five to Follow
Under the guise of Selectabet I've posted my five fo follow on Saturday. I wanted to find a way to get Southampton onside and have opted for the Asian Handicap route while there's two away teams that look a touch over priced in League Two and the Championship in Scotland.
Queen's Park deserve our backing this week again while it should be all about goals at the BayArena in the Bundesliga. Read my write up here.
- Southampton +1 on Asian Handicap 2.050 (Bet365)
- Cambridge United 13/8 (Coral)
- Ayr Utd 6/4 (Sportingbet)
- Queen's Park to win and score 2+ 11/10 (bet365)
- Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern Munich – Over 1.5 First Half Goals 1/1 (Bet365)
- East Fife
- Partick Thistle
- Queen's Park
- Four-fold pays 4.05/1 at Bet365
As ever, please post your tips for today in the comments section below and good luck with your bets.