There's a couple of Championship games on offer on Sky Sports tonight, Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest takes top billing but it's the match on the red button between Huddersfield and Peterborough which might offer the best betting options.
The Terriers have been flying up the table and a win tonight could take them into second place although they will have played four games more than Bournemouth who currently occupy that automatic promotion berth.
At the other end of the table Peterborough look destined to return to League One. Winless in 11 and eight points from safety, Posh prop up the table currently. Only Reading have conceded so Huddersfield, who don't score that many, might fancy their chances of grabbing a couple here.
The home win is 3/5 but you can boost that to 20/21 by also adding Over 1.5 Huddersfield goals on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
In Scotland it's the battle of the Thistles at Firhill. Partick have a couple of games in hand on the teams around them and two wins could take them to just three points off the top spot.
But their mudbath of a pitch, which is being shared with Queen's Park this season, has come in for a lot of criticism and has played it's part in some sticky results for the Jags. They've lost just one of their last eight but only won two of those so currently sit fourth and need to keep their noses ahead of Raith Rovers to ensure a play-off place at least.
Unbelievably, Inverness are still third in the table despite not winning any of their last 10 league games, in which they've picked up just six points from the 30 available.
Both clashes this season have finished all square and it would be no surprise if the points were shared once again at 21/10.
- Huddersfield win & Over 1.5 Huddersfield Goals 20/21 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Head back to Switzerland for goals on Thursday
- Fri 19:45 Inter Milan v Salernitana
- Fri 19:45 Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest
- Fri 19:45 Partick Thistle v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Sat 12:30 Fulham v Blackburn Rovers
- Sat 12:30 Leicester City v Leeds United
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 Norwich City v Brentford
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Rangers v Aberdeen
- Sat 17:30 Liverpool v West Ham United
- Sat 19:45 Cagliari v Lazio
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel landed a winner on Thursday, he has picked out his two bets for Friday from Newbury and Cairnzy has weighed in with his best bet from Lingfield.
- Racing tips: Peking Rose can topple the odds-on favourite at Newbury
- Friday's Free Racing Tips: Go for Gold with Gold Medal at Lingfield
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!