Friday nights often give some of the lower leagues the chance to shine and tonight it's the Championship that takes centre stage with Nottingham Forest's trip to Queen's Park Rangers live on Sky Sports.
Forest suffered their first defeat under Steve Cooper last weekend at the hands of Fulham, no disgrace in that, so they'll be aiming to get things back on track after winning four and drawing one of the new gaffer's first five in charge.
The Tricky Trees have yet to beat a top eight team however, and QPR sneak in to that set in seventh place. The Rangers have been impressive at home, winning 14 points from a possible 21 but were knocked out of the EFL Cup at Loftus Road by League One Sunderland on Tuesday.
Both teams' last six matches have seen an average of 3.17 goals per game so Over 2.5 could be worth a play a 10/11.
In France, PSG lead the way and enjoy a seven point lead at the top of Ligue 1, but they've not hit the heights expected of a team laden with superstars. Unbelievably, Lionel Messi has yet to find the net on league duty but that stat can't last forever and he's 8/11 to net against Lille tonight despite being a potential doubt. Mbappe is confirmed as being an absentee so look elsewhere for any goalscorer bets.
Lille are of course defending champions but they're languishing in mid-table after a poor start to the season, which also includes a winless start to their Champions League campaign.
The capital club are 4/7 to win but, IF Messi starts then double that with a Messi goal and get 21/20 at Bet365.
Looking ahead to the weekend the big match in the Premier League is in North London where all eyes will be on Manchester United to see if they can bounce back from that 5-0 mauling by Liverpool, with a win over Spurs.
The top three are all in action and wins for Chelsea (at Newcastle), Liverpool (home to Brighton) and Man City (home to Crystal Palace) pays 9/10, which is boosted to even money with Bet365's 5% bonus.
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Friday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 4/1 Total Team Goals & Over 2.5 Goals Acca
- Fri 19:30 Hoffenheim v Hertha Berlin
- Fri 19:45 Queen's Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest
- Fri 20:00 PSG v Lille
- Sat 12:30 Fulham v West Brom
- Sat 12:30 Leicester City v Arsenal
- Sat 15:00 Newcastle United v Chelsea
- Sat 15:00 Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Aberdeen v Heart of Midlothian
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Brentford
- Sat 15:00 Manchester City v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 Watford v Southampton
- Sat 17:30 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United
- Sat 20:00 Barcelona v Alaves
- Sat 20:00 Reading v AFC Bournemouth
This week's European Tour event has been cancelled so all eyes will be on the PGA Tour where the Bermuda Championship takes centre stage. As ever, The Caddy has penned his selections for us.
- Golf Tips: The Bermuda Championship Preview & Tips
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel heads over to Northern Ireland for his one selection for Friday.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!