Wales and Denmark will be first out of the last 16 traps on Saturday evening and there'll be plenty of money from the Valleys going on to Gareth Bale and co. at a tasty looking 4/1.
Italy v Austria might be a little more straightforward a few hours later. The Azzurri have been a joy to watch so far and have some serious momentum at the moment so should too good for Austria and will be a popular choice for last 16 accas.
Greg's Bet of the Day
There's not much football to get excited about between now and then however, but there is some football in Ireland, Norway and Iceland on Friday. It's the latter two that are the focus of Greg MacLean's attention for his Bet of the Day Double. He's picked out a BTTS Double that kicks-off at 7.00pm and could worth backing on a quiet day elsewhere.
If you've been following the Australian A-League then a little heads up that it's the Grand Final on Sunday morning, live on BT Sport, between Melbourne City and Sydney FC. Tolu has already penned his preview for the match if you fancy a punt.
Apart form that it's best advised that you keep your powder dry for what should be a thilling four days of knock-out action at the Euros. If you do unearth any bets for Friday let's hear them in the comments section.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Fri 01:00 Chile v Paraguay Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 01:00 Inter Miami v Orlando City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17:00 Wales v Denmark Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 20:00 Italy v Austria Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 00:00 Toronto FC v FC Cincinnati Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 08:05 Melbourne City v Sydney FC Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 17:00 Netherlands v Czech Republic Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 20:00 Belgium v Portugal Match Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has three each way selections for Friday's racing at Doncaster, the Curragh and Newcastle.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Friday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!