It was three out of four for the British clubs on Thursday night as all but Leicester City joined Spurs in the Europa League draw which takes place at lunchtime on Friday.
Arsenal did it the hard way, coming from behind to qualify 4-3 against Benfica. Rangers impressed once more with another goalfest at Ibrox to progress 9-5 on aggregate at the expense of Antwerp. Man Utd coasted through with a 0-0 draw to win 4-0 on aggregate but Leicester were turned over on their own patch by Slavia Prague
With no seeding or country protection we should see a few cracking ties come out the bag.
On Friday The Brian Clough Trophy is at stake as well as three Championship points when Derby County host Nottingham Forest at Pride Park. Forest are the current holders and are unbeaten in seven in this fixture. But Derby have been in good winning form under Wayne Rooney, especially at home where they've won their last four.
Chris Hughton is doing a solid job at Forest too, especially against teams in and around them which has helped them get out of trouble. They've W9 D4 L2 this season against teams currently in the bottom-half. Five of the last 10 meetings have been drawn and a share of the spoils could suit both sides.
Hearts have another Friday night appointment in front of the BBC Scotland cameras. They've been far from impressive in recent weeks and won't relish a trip up to Inverness, although the home side haven't won any of their last four at home and will be missing gaffer John Robertson who is taking some time out for compassionate leave. It's likely to be another low-scoring tight affair.
In Germany Eintracht Frankfurt visit Werder Bremen live on BT Sport 2. The Eagles are the form team in the Bundesliga and haven't been beaten in the league since mid-December (W9 D2). They were deserved winners against Bayern Munich last weekend and look good value at 3/4 to win in Bremen where the home side have won just twice this season at the Weser Stadium.
The hosts have kept just four clean sheets and shipped four goals last week at Hoffenheim while Frankfurt have score two or more in their last 11 Bundesliga matches.
- Frankfurt to win & Score 2+ Goals 23/20 (Bet365 BetBuilder)
If you're looking for some inspiration check out all our match previews for Friday and the weekend ahead.
- Fri 7.30pm – Werder Bremen v Eintracht Franfurt Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 7.45pm – Derby County v Nottingham Forest Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 7.45 pm – Inverness v Hearts Prediction and Betting Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – Rennes v Nice Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 12.30pm – Man City v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 2.30pm – Bayern Munich v FC Cologne Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 3.15pm – Sevilla v Barcelona Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – RB Leipzig v Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 5.30pm – Leeds v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 7.45pm – Verona v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Newcastle v Wolves Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Crystal Palace v Fulham Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Tottenham v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 2.00pm – Betfred Cup Final – Livingston v St Johnstone Prediction and Betting Tips
- Sun 8.00pm – Marseille v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips
Thursday's Horse Racing Tips
Alan Thomson's nap won at Chepstow yesterday and he has a brace of fancies at Lingfield on Friday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.