World Cup 2022 qualifiers resume on Tuesday and pick of the matches could be in Cardiff where Wales welcome Czech Republic.
In reality both sides are effectively playing for second place in Group E where Belgium are likely to run away with top spot, but the Czech's did enough on Saturday to claim a draw against the no.1 ranked team in the world so travel to Wales in good spirits and for the time being, top of the table.
Wales have the comfort of knowing that they've all but secured a place in the World Cup play-offs via the Nations League route so can afford to be a bit more open in their approach to this qualifying campaign. KevMac reckons the Czechs can pull off another win in his match preview but Wales, who have lost just one of their past 15 home matches in qualification matches will appeal to plenty at 15/8.
Elsewhere, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium are all really short prices to win against North Macedonia, Gibraltar and Belarus and nigh on impossible to find value in their matches. However, all three to win to nil appeals at 6/4 for the treble at Bet365.
In Scotland SlipsTips has zeroed in on the match at Firhill between Partick Thistle and Forfar for his feature bet of the day. In the Championship the Fife Derby between Raith Rovers and Dunfermline is live on BBC Scotland, check out SlipsTips preview if you're tuning in.
Match Preview & Tips for Tuesday
- KevMac's Tuesday Tips: Dzyuba Will be Up & Artem
- SlipsTips' Tips: Partick Thistle vs Forfar
- Tue 4.00pm – Azerbaijan v Serbia Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.45pm – Gibraltar v Netherlands Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.45pm – Luxembourg v Portugal Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.05pm – Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.45pm – Wales v Czech Republic Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.45pm – Belarus v Belgium Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 7.45pm – Germany v North Macedonia Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 7.45pm – Northern Ireland v Bulgaria Match Preview & Tips
Tuesday's Racing Tips
Alan Thomson goes again on Tuesday and has a brace of Tuesday bets at Newcastle
Good luck with all your bets on Tuesday!