Friday's Premier League offering comes from the Emirates Stadium where Arsenal can leapfrog Everton with a win.
But the Gunners have a shortage of striking options with top scorers Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette both ruled out and that could prove pivotal. Everton have failed to win any of their last six games but welcome back 19-goal Dominic Calvert-Lewin. The England striker is 6/1 to score first on his return and 2/1 (Bet365) to score anytime.
The Toffess have won more points away from home (30) than Arsenal have at home (22) so 14/5 on the away win could represent value here. Carlo Ancelotti are 13/8 on the Draw No Bet market which keeps a stalemate on your side too.
KevMac isn't expecting a thriller and has gone with Under 2.5 Goals as his lead bet in his match preview.
Early birds can catch some A-League action on BT Sport 2 on Friday morning. Struggling Melbourne Victory welcome Western Sydney Wanderers and Tolu has unearthed a trio of betting angles in his preview.
Also keep an eye out for week two in the MLS which gets underway in the early hours of Saturday morning with Sporting Kansas v Orlando City live on Freesports. Again Tolu is in the hotseat for this one.
Friday's Match Previews & Tips
- Fri 10.05am Melbourne Victory v Western Sydney Wanderers Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 7.30pm Augsburg v FC Cologne Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm Reims v Marseille Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm Arsenal v Everton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 0.30am Sporting Kansas v Orlando City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm Liverpool v Newcastle Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm Bournemouth v Brentford Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.30pm Mainz v Bayern Munich Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm West Ham v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm Sheffield Utd v Brighton Match Preview & Tips
Alan Thomson believes class will rise to the top at Sandown.
Good luck with all your bets on Friday!