IT was a case of ‘job done' for Chelsea in Madrid last night as the Blues secured a well-deserved 1-1 draw in the first leg of their semi-final tie against an under-strength Real.
Tonight it's PSG and Manchester City in the spotlight in a contest that would've graced the final itself. Despite having already disposed of Barcelona and Bayern Munich the Parisians are 6/4 to qualify with City 1/2 at Bet365.
City have blown hot and cold in recent weeks. They lifted the first piece of a potential treble at the weekend with a 1-0 win over a lacklustre Spurs but have tasted defeat at Leeds and Chelsea either side of their win against Dortmund in the last round.
PSG have already proven they're a match for anyone on their day and with the explosive Mbappe and mercurial Neymar a game can change in an instant. The 12/5 available on a home win at Marathonbet looks on the big side for a team in what could be an evenly matched contest.
SlipsTips has previewed the match for us and he's targeting a BetBuilder and a corners bet on PSG.
Once more we have a mornign game from Oz to look forward to in the shape of Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar which you can watch on BT Sport 1.
Wednesday's Match Previews & Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Athletic Bilbao vs Real Valladolid Bet Builder
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Wed 10.05am – Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 6.00pm – Atheltic Bilbao v Real Valladolid Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 8.00pm – PSG v Manchester City Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 10.05am – Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 6.00pm – Barcelona v Granada Match Preview & Tips
- Thu 8.00pm – Villarreal v Arsenal Match Preview & Tips
Alan Thomson is trusting in a red-hot trainer at Wolves on Wednesday
The Caddy has been red-hot in the last few weeks, with a 12/1 winner last week to follow up on his sensational 150/1 the week before so don't miss his picks for the Valspar Championship this weekend.
Good luck with all your bets on Wednesday!