THERE'S only been one story in town in the last 24 hours (Sorry The Caddy – not your 150/1 winner!) as the football world has tried to come to terms with the earth-shattering European Super League proposals.
The news has thrown the world of football in to turmoil with various scenarios being rumoured to being possible including the exclusion of the rogue teams from UEFA Competitions, as well as their domestic leagues and even talk of players being banned from representing the countries at international level.
Don't be throwing away ANY betslips until things are resolved!
While the elitists squabble over their billions the much less affluent but no less exciting SPFL season draws nearer to a close. Queen's Park are on the brink of clinching promotion in League Two and SlipsTips finds vlaue in his feature match bet, but the picture is a lot less clearer in League One where one point separates the top three sides.
Partick Thistle are the most in-form but I'd always be wary of backing any Thistle side at 1/2. That said they can't afford a slip and a treble which includes the two teams above them, Cove Rangers and Falkirk, pays over 7/2 at Bet365.
Championship champions Hearts are live on BBC Scotland at Morton. It may not be worthy of the Super League but KevMac reckons it should be entertaining enough and has gone for goals in his match preview.
There's a full card of games in the League One and Two in England too as well as a handful of matches in the Championship. Our team have previewed four of the five games from the second tier as teams chase promotion via the play-offs. Norwich booked their seat at the top table at the weekend and visitors Watford will be hoping to do the same very soon. Mark Walker expects the Canaries to prolong that wait for a little while longer in his match preview.
FA Cup finalists Chelsea host Brighton in the Premier League. Thomas Tuchel has done some job at Stamford Bridge and a win will take the Blues in to third in the table. Brighton look reasonably safe, six points from the relegation zone with two games in hand, but could probably do with another win or two to be safe.
Chelsea are just 4/7 to win but to so while scoring two or more takes that to a more attractive 21/20 on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
Tuesday's Match Previews & Tips
- Today's Goals Accumulator Tips: 8/1 Over 2.5 & Total Goals Acca
- KevMac's Tuesday Tips: Boyce the Boy for Jambos
- Desmond’s Two+ Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 65/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Queen’s Park vs Elgin City Tips
- Tue 5.30pm FC Cologne v RB Leipzig Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.00pm Norwich City v Watford Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 6.00pm Brentford v Cardiff City Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.00pm Swansea City v QPR Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.00pm Preston North End v Derby County Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.05pm Morton v Hearts Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 7.30pm Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen Match Preview & Tips
- Tue 8.00pm Chelsea v Brighton Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 5.30pm AC Milan v Sassuolo Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 6.00pm St Johnstone v Rangers Match Preview & Tips
- Wed 7.00pm Real Betis v Atletic Bilbao Match Preview & Tips
Alan Thomson has three Tuesday bets from Wolverhampton, Epsom and Southwell.
Good luck with all your bets on Monday!