Liverpool could find themselves all but out of the title race come Sunday night after they lost at home again to a single goal by Brighton. The defeat saw the Reds fall seven points behind Manchester City having played a game more.
Having not won at Anfield since December 16 the last thing Jurgen Klopp's men need this weekend is a visit from sizzling City who have now won 13 in a row.
In Scotland, Hamilton fans will be nursing a hangover after White & MacKay scored late goals for Ross County in a dramatic 2-1 win.
Enough of the whisky puns and on to Thursday…
The London derby pits Thomas Tuchel up against Jose Mourinho with the former aiming to emulate the latter's record of three consecutive clean sheets in his frist three games as Chelsea boss.
Spurs will be without the influential Harry Kane again and that, added to two defeats on the bounce seems to have influenced the bookies who make them a massive 13/5 to overcome their London rivals.
This one could be a slow burner. Chelsea's average first goal time away from home is 47 minutes while Spurs lack their most serious goal threat without Kane. No goal inside the first 30 minutes pays 5/6 at Bet365. Under 2.5 Goals is 10/11.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips (8 pm BT Sport 1)
- Ayr United vs Hearts Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 7.45 pm – BBC Scotland)
- Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 7.30 pm – BT Sport 2)
- Swansea City vs Norwich City Prediction and Betting Tips (Fri 8.15 pm – Sky Sports)
Best of luck with your bets on Thursday.
Thursday's Racing Tips
Thommo tipped another winning nap yesterday and has two bets on his agenda for Thursday
It's six weeks until the greatest show on turf; The Cheltenham Festival. Voice of Value has taken a look at the four Champion Races across two posts and they're well worth a read if you fancy an ante-post punt.
- Cheltenham Ante-Post – Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase & Stayers Hurdle Previews
- Cheltenham Festival: Gold Cup Ante-post Tips
The Caddy's main selection Tony Finau finished T2nd at 22/1 each-way on the PGA Tour last week and Will Zalatoris comfortably landed the Top 20 finish tip at 3/1. This week he's cast his eye over the Saudi International and Pheonix Open this week.
- Golf Tips: Saudi International Betting Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: The Waste Management Phoenix Open Preview & Tips
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.