West Brom missed the opportunity to put pressure on their promotion-chasing rivals when they lost 1-0 at Stoke on Friday night, so it's over to Fulham at lunchtime on Saturday to stake their claim for the top spot in the Championship.
Marco Silva's side have been good to us this season, helping us land several Super Singles, and there's no reason to desert them now.
Opponents Coventry have started the season superbly, particularly on their return to their own stadium where they've won five out of five but the wheels came off spectacularly in midweek with a 5-0 defeat at Luton and Fulham can cause more misery in the early kick-off. When the Cottagers have been good they've been excellent this season and if they're in the mood should land the three points at even money with SBK.
Bournemouth will also be plenty of punters' idea of a good thing on Saturday too. The Cherries, who are second in the table, host mid-table Sheffield United and remain unbeaten after 10 Championship matches. 6/5 (SBK) is tempting and a win will see Scott Parker's side go top.
In the Premier League Chelsea will be desperate to get back to winning ways after defeats to Juventus and title rivals Manchester City. On paper, it looks like an easy three points for the Blues but visitors Southampton are unbeaten on their last three visits to Stamford Bridge so 4/11 might be a little on the tight side.
Man Utd could go top of the table, at least for a couple of hours, with a win over Everton in the early kick-off. Cristiano Ronaldo‘s return to Old Trafford has been every bit as spectacular as you'd expect. His injury-time winner in midweek cost the bookies millions and you won't go wrong backing him to score week in week out.
The Portuguese Superstar is just 4/6 to net anytime with Bet365 but as big as 13/10 at SBK and that looks great value as does Paddy Power's special on him to have one or more shot on target at even money (limited to £20).
In Scotland, unbeaten Inverness make the most appeal at struggling Hamilton. The Accies' youthful squad is struggling to adapt to life in the Championship whereas Caley look set for a return to the top flight if they can keep their early season form up. Once again it's SBK that lead the way with the best odds of 11/10.
Over 2.5 Goals Treble
- Fleetwood v Charlton
- Airdrieonians v Clyde
- Sassuolo v Inter Milan
- Treble pays 43/10 at Bet365
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 5/1 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 135/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Inverness, St Mirren & Stirling Catch the Eye
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Scottish Premiership Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Viking know where the goal is
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: A Nice looking bet
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy & Austria
- Gambla Podcasts: Greg's Football Tips & All Three Points Podcasts
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Fri 19:45 Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath
- Fri 19:45 Cagliari v Venezia
- Fri 19:45 Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion
- Fri 20:00 RC Lens v Reims
- Sat 12:30 Manchester United v Everton
- Sat 12:30 Coventry City v Fulham
- Sat 14:30 Borussia Dortmund v Augsburg
- Sat 15:00 Leeds Utd v Watford
- Sat 15:00 Chelsea v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United
- Sat 17:00 Torino v Juventus
- Sat 17:30 Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal
- Sat 17:30 RB Leipzig v Bochum
- Sat 19:45 Sassuolo v Inter Milan
- Sat 20:00 Atletico Madrid v Barcelona
Saturday's Racing Tips
A busy day's racing sees Rizzel have three selections from England, Ireland and France.
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for Saturday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!