Another Saturday, another chance to bash the bookies. Our top team have loads of tips below for a jam-packed day of football so good luck with all your best bets and accas for today!
If Celtic can be relied up on to keep up their good run of form then St Mirren could be in for a long afternoon in the east end of Glasgow.
The Hoops have racked up an impressive 18 goals in their last five matches since losing to Hearts at Tynecastle and look a rejuvenated team. Ange Postecoglou may take the opportunity to rest a few players ahead of their return leg a AZ Alkmaar in midweek, over whom they hold a 2-0 first leg lead, but we should still expect the high-intensity football that is quickly becoming a trademark of the Aussie's side.
Celtic have led at half-time in all five of their recent wins and are 8/11 to be in front against the Buddies at the break but the 21/10 on the Bhoys to notch two first half goals appeals. It's a bet that would've landed in three of the last five.
Plenty of punters will be drawn to the Scottish League One Double of Queen's Park and Cove Rangers who are can be backed at a collective 3/1 to win but Alloa could be a banana skin for the Spiders. Montrose don't appear to have earned the respect of the bookies despite a good start to the season and look a good bet at 11/8 to win at East Fife.
There's not too much to get excited about elsewhere in Scotland. Kelty Hearts will rightly be popular on Accas while Forfar (6/4) and Stranraer (11/8) look the best of the other bets in League Two.
In England the Premier League card looks tough to find some value. Liverpool and Man City are very short prices to win at home but there's not much standing out in the other games.
You could make a case for Everton at Leeds Utd following their respective results last week. Leeds have endured a tough start to the season, suffering defeats to Ajax, Betis and Fleetwood in pre-season friendlies before a 5-1 thumping at Old Trafford last week. Rafa Benitez on the other hand got off to an ideal start with a 3-1 win at home to Southampton and could repeat their 2-1 win at Elland Road in February at odds of 2/1
In the Championship, Fulham continue to impress and should see off Hull City at Craven Cottage. A Fulham win plus 2+ Fulham pays 8/13 at Bet365.
- Celtic to score 2+ first half goals 21/10 Bet365 BetBuilder
- KevMac's SPFL Tips: Killie to Keep the Winning Habit
- KevMac's Premiership Tips: In-Form Celts Can Corner the Market
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 85/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Comfortable victories expected from the Green and Whites
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Italy, France & Belgium
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Dortmund can be Erling risers
- SlipsTips Tips: Celtic vs St Mirren
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Montrose Still Flying Under the Radar
- EFL Tips: Stoke v Forest – Away Day Disappointment to Continue
- Gambla Podcasts: This Weekend's Scottish & Norwegian Previews
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12.30pm Liverpool v Burnley Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Leeds Utd v Everton Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Aston Villa v Newcastle Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Crystal Palace v Brentford Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 3.00pm Man City v Norwich City Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm Inter Milan v Genoa Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 5.30pm Bayer Leverkusen v Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 7.45pm Torino v Atalanta Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 2.00pm Southampton v Manchester United Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 4.30pm Arsenal v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips
Saturday's Racing Tips
Don't miss Rizzel's selections for Day 4 of the Ebor Festival.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!