Things are looking bleak for Norwich City at the foot of the Premier League and if they're to somehow escape relegation they need to start winning points soon.
Tonight's match at Southampton begins a short run of fixtures where their fate will be decided, coming up are Brentford (14th), Leeds (15th), Chelsea (3rd), Brighton (9th) and Burnley (18th) so there's definitely points up for grabs.
The Canaries will be hoping to pick up where they left off before defeats against Liverpool and Man City, prior to that they'd won seven points from nine but they'll face an in form Saints side who have lost just once on their last 11 and have been beaten just once at St Mary's this season – although they have drawn a league-high seven at home.
8/15 looks a fair price on the home win but two or more goals for the Saints is more favourable at 4/6 for single backers.
In Scotland Cowdenbeath are another side in need of points in League Two. They frustrated league leaders Kelty Hearts only to lose to a late penalty on Saturday. That was off the back of winning of their previous four to give themselves a glimmer of hope of survival.
They travel to the capital to play Edinburgh City who have lost their last two and been defeated more often than they've won at home this season. The Blue Brazil look a tad overpriced at 3/1 to win here and the 10/11 on the Double Chance market is worth taking on.
- Cowdenbeath Draw No Bet 10/11 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Friday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 5/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Fri 19:45 Hamilton Academical v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Fri 20:00 Southampton v Norwich City
- Fri 20:00 Genoa v Inter Milan
- Sat 12:30 Blackburn Rovers v QPR
- Sat 15:00 Aberdeen v Dundee United
- Sat 15:00 Manchester United v Watford
- Sat 15:00 Crystal Palace v Burnley
- Sat 17:30 Everton v Manchester City
- Sun 16:30 Chelsea v Liverpool
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel was back to winning ways on Thursday. He has picked one selection out for Friday as he aims to head in to the weekend in style.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!