The first piece of silerware is up for grabs in Scotland on Sunday at Hampden Park where the Premier Sports Cup is at stake when Hibernian and Celtic meet this afternoon.
For Celtic it's a chance for Ange Postecoglou to mark his first season in charge with a trophy and that could set the Hoops up for a title challenge come the new year. For Hibs a chance for temprorary manager David Gray to further cement his name in Hibee folklore.
Gray has stepped in to the Hibernian hotseat following the departure of Jack Ross and he's already got a wonderful Hampden legacy having scored the lae winner for the Hibees in the 2015 Scottish Cup final against Rangers.
Celtic's squad has been depleted which has led to Jota missing out on the final and Kyogo only a possible starter on Sunday. However that hasn't affected their ability to generate corners and on the big pitch at Hampden there could be more joy for the Hoops.
Celtic are averaging over nine corners per match on their own this season so we should see a match total of nine or more hit with ease today. Add in a Celtic win inside 90 minues for a BetBuilder that pays just over evens at Bet365.
- Celtic win & Over 8 corners 1.04/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sun 13:30 Feyenoord v Ajax
- Sun 14:00 Wolves v Chelsea
- Sun 14:15 Newcastle v Man City
- Sun 14:30 SC Freiburg v Bayer Leverkusen
- Sun 15:00 Hibernian v Celtic
- Sun 15:15 Athletic Bilbao v Real Betis
- Sun 16:30 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
- Sun 16:30 FC Cologne v VfB Stuttgart
- Sun 20:00 Real Madrid v Cadiz
- Mon 19:45 Fulham v Sheffield United
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel isn't a big fan of Sunday's racecards, but does like the look of a Welsh Raider at Fakenham.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!