FRIDAY didn't offer much from a betting perspective so it was good to get the weekend off to a winning start with a 19/10 Super Single winner courtesy of Swansea's 2-0 win over table-toppers Norwich.
Connor Hourihane's goal was also tipped by Mark Walker in his match preview at a tidy 6/1.
Inter's win at Fiorentina also delivered a Bet Builder winner for SlipsTips and he was unlucky not get two out of two as Bayern failed to beat the 1.75 handicap at Hertha Berlin.
Shout-out to Johnb who, alongside many others in the comments, has been in great form of late and will be well worth keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday's Superbowl.
Livingston welcome St Johnstone to the Tony Macaroni in a dress rehearsal for the Betfred Cup final later in the month and the Saints are 7/4 to do what no-one else has been able to since David Martindale has taken charge of the Lions – beat Livingston.
Although Calum Davidson's side are in good form Livi have taken care of better teams during their incredible run, which admittedly must come to an end at some point, but are begging to be backed at 29/20.
Listless Dundee Utd travel to Ross County who look rejuvenated under John Hughes. The Staggies pulled off a dramatic 2-1 win at Hamilton to give themselves some breathing space at the foot of the table but you're never sure what you're going to get from them; see a 4-1 win over Aberdeen one week and a 2-1 defeat to Motherwell the next.
You couldn't be backing United, who have failed to win in eight, so 11/8 looks a fair price for a home win.
In England, Hull City should prevail at bottom of the table Burton Albion in League One. The Tigers have lost just one in seven since the turn of the year and can grab a coupel against the Brewers who have shipped 18 in their last six.
Charlton and Rochdale shared eight goals when they met just under a month ago and goals could be on the cards again at Spotland. Dale have been scoring and conceding for fun lately with 48 goals in their last 10 matches. Charlton aren't quite so prolific but may find they'll need to score two or more to take the three points here.
We're full to the gunnels again this week with some sterling work being done across the site by our brilliant team.
- Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 6/1 Five-fold Acca
- Longshot Accumulator Tips: Saturday's 39/1 Longshot Acca
- Both Teams To Score Acca: Saturday's BTTS 10/1 Accumulator Tips
- Today's Premier League Tips: Pep's Men Can Take Step Closer to the Title
- Saturday's Scottish Tips: McInnes' Men Out to Stop the Rot
- SPFL First Goalscorer Tips: Jay Can Have a Big Say Against Saints
- SlipsTips Tips: Sevilla vs Getafe Bet Builder
- Desmond's 2+ Goals Tips: Add Accrington to Your Goals Acca
- Mark Walker's Scottish Football Tips: Killie Still Look Dire Without Dyer
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Belgium, Germany & Holland
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Juve coming on strong
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Aston Villa v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 12.30pm)
- Juventus v Roma Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.00pm)
- Fulham v West Ham United Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 5.30pm)
- Manchester United v Everton Prediction and Betting Tips (Sat 8.00pm)
- Wolves v Liecester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 2.00pm)
- Liverpool v Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 4.30pm)
- Marseille v PSG Prediction and Betting Tips (Sun 8.00pm)
- Ross County 11/8 (Bet365)
- Livingston 0.0 Asian Handicap 4/5
- Hull City 8/11
- Rochdale v Charlton Over 2.5 Goals 7/10
- Pays 4.28/1 at Bet365
Saturday's Racing Tips
Thommo maintained his brilliant winning run of naps yesterday and heads back to Lingfield on Saturday
We're got Superbowl LV to look forward to tomorrow night live from Tampa, Florida on BBC Two. TDTips is already on the case with his BIG preview and his best bets.
Best of luck with your bets on Saturday.
As well as leaving your betting tips and thoughts in the comments section, we would appreciate it if you could share this post on Twitter and Facebook using the buttons below.