IT'S been the longest week here on the site without Mr Fixit and Saturdays will never be the same without his Super Single but we're doing what we can to keep the flame burning and our team have pulled out all the stops to bring you a whole host of tips across the world of football, racing, greyhounds and boxing this weekend.
Before we get stuck in remember if you'd like to donate the causes in Mr Fixit's memory please read about The Bubble Foundation and St Margaret of Scotland Hospice and find how to donate here.
The Manchester Derby will hopefully light up the weekend as United and City lock horns at Old Trafford in the tea-time kick off on Saturday. Only a point separates the two sides and both sides have been so unpredictable that any result wouldn't be a surprise. United will appeal to plenty at 10/3 (bet365) and SlipsTips has dug out a 5/6 BetBuilder in his preview that should cop.
KevMac's preview of the rest of Saturday's Premier League matches will be online in the morning as will his predictions in Scotland.
In fact we've loads of coverage of matches in Scotland and Queen's Park have been backed off the boards this week. The Spiders feature in plenty of our tipsters' posts but having been 23/20 earlier in the week they're getting close to unbackable before kick-off and trading at 8/11 at the moment.
The Madrid Derby should also be fascinating as Real chase Atelico at the top of La Liga. KevMac tackles this on our behalf and has found a 19/2 anytime scorer bet.
Don't miss the usual features from Desmond and Scott who serves up his European Both Teams to Score Tips and his best Euro Acca. SlipsTips is staying close to home and focusing on Hamilton v Hibs in his feature post.
Expect some boxing tips by The Predictor laater today as Anthony Joshua makes a welcome return to the ring.
Here's all of Saturday's tips on the site;
- Desmond Two 2+ Goals Tips: These Spiders Have Bite
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Madrid derby a Real big one
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in France, Italy & Belgium
- SPFL First Goalscorer Tips: Todorov can Nik an Opener
- Selectabet's Five to Follow: Irons Can Strike it Lucky
- SlipsTips Tips: Battling Accies to pick up booking points
- McBookie’s Scottish Weekend Preview: Don't be Afraid of The Spiders
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips (12.30pm)
- Man United vs Man City Prediction and Betting Tips (5.30pm)
- Everton vs Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips (8.00pm)
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips (8.00pm)
- Fulham vs Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips (Sunday 4.30pm)
- VIP Tips: Banker Bet, Bonkers Bet & VIP Acca
- Racing tips: King looks crown topper at Wolverhampton
- Greyhounds: Coral Olympic and Coral TV Trophy Tips
I narrowed down my Weekend Shortlist to Five to Follow after a bit more investigation on Friday and you can read my reasoning for each selection here.
I've opted for Scunthorpe as my Super Single. They owe me from midweek and can take advantage of Southend's dismal start to the season.
Top of the table Torquay should be too good for King's Lynn who have struggled with the step up to the National League. In the Scottish Championship I'm keen to get onside with Hearts at home to Queen of the South and -1 on the Handicap looks as good a way as any. The last leg of my Top Treble is from Germany where RB Leipzig can maintain their perfect home record this season with a win over Werder Bremen.
- Scunthorpe 5/4 (Coral)
- Hearts -1
- RB Leipzig
- Pays 3.09/1 at Bet365
- Blackburn v Norwich Over 2.5 Goals 5/6 Sportingbet
- Scunthorpe to score 2+ 11/8 Bet365
- Stockport 6+ Corners 4/5 Skybet
- Queen's Park 11/10 Marathonbet
- Leiecster to beat Brighton 1/1 Bet365
As ever, please post your tips for Saturday in the comments section below and good luck with your bets.