Just 17 matches are set to go ahead across the Premier League and Football League today and for once it's not the weather causing disruption at this time of year.
Fans have been left kicking their heels with game after game being postponed. Fortunately, Scotland is staying ahead of the curve, for the moment, and all games look like they'll survive.
In the Premier League just two games remain. Steven Gerrard will be aiming to continue his impressive start as Aston Villa manager where his only defeats have come at the hands of Liverpool and Man City.
Burnley are the visitors and it's been a season to forget for Sean Dyche's men so far. Just one win in 15 is nowhere near good enough and they'll be in serious trouble if they don't star picking up points soon. But given the fair wind currently behind Villa today doesn't feel like the day that things will be turned around.
With so many clubs out of action today the Villans could climb to seventh with a win and that's incentive enough to see them over the line at Villa Park at 8/11.
The early evening kick-off between Leeds United and Arsenal also looks to have survived, but Marcelo Bielsa may wish that it hadn't. He could be without up to eight first-team players for the clash with the Gunners who have not lost in the last 10 meetings between he sides.
Leeds come in to the game off the back of a 7-0 thumping at Man City and it could be another tough watch for the Elland Road faithful although Arsenal will b out to avoid a fourth consecutive away defeat.
Arsenal's Emile Smith Rowe has scored five in his last seven and is a healthy 3/1 (Bet365) to score anytime.
St Johnstone are all at sea in the Scottish Premiership and have slipped to the bottom of the table. They've suffered five defeats on the bounce and more worryingly socred just nine goals in 17 top flight matches. They travel to Lanarkshire to play Motherwell who have quite an impressive record at home, winning five of nine and losing only to Rangers, Celtic and Hibs on their own turf.
Goals haven't been a problem for Motherwell, especially Tony Watt who leads he scoring charts with 10 this season. Well look too big at 11/8 based on St Johnstone's current form.
Arbroath and Inverness should make for a succesful double in the Championship at almost 9/5. Both are 4/6 at home against teams in the bottom half of the table.
In League Two Annan look overpriced at 15/8 to win at Stirling Albion who have lost five league games in a row. Annan have only been once in their last eight.
- Motherwell to win 11/8 Bet365
- Football Bet of the Day: Hoffenheim to heap more misery on Gladbach
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today's 5/1 Both Teams to Score & Total Team Goals Acca
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Hoff and running
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, Italy & Switzerland
- SlipsTips Tips: Oxford vs Wigan Bet Builder
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 88/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Blue Toon Look Rock Solid at Dumbarton
- Podcasts: Scottish Tips with Greg Browning & Three Points Betting Podcast
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Middlesbrough v Bournemouth
- Sat 15:00 Aston Villa v Burnley
- Sat 15:00 Rangers v Dundee United
- Sat 15:00 Dundee v Heart of Midlothian
- Sat 17:30 Leeds United v Arsenal
- Sat 17:30 Hertha Berlin v Borussia Dortmund
- Sat 19:45 Cagliari v Udinese
- Sat 20:00 Sevilla v Atletico Madrid
- Sun 13:30 Feyenoord v Ajax
- Sun 14:00 Wolves v Chelsea
- Sun 14:15 Newcastle v Man City
- Sun 15:00 Hibernian v Celtic
- Sun 16:30 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
- Sun 20:00 Real Madrid v Cadiz
Today's Racing Tips
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!