It's Scottish Cup 4th Round in Scotland and there's plenty of cracking ties for fans and punters to look forward to.
Will the fairytale continue for Mr Fixit's Clydebank (7/2)? Annan (3/4) will make the trip to Holm Park with a feeling of trepidation following the Bankies' giant-killing exploits already this season. The West of Scotland League side have already disposed of Elgin City and Clyde so will relish the opportunity to claim another scalp. In-form Annan should be a tougher proposition though, they're unbeaten in eight and have won six of those, so although Clydebank might be popular with punters Saturday's cup shocks might happen elsewhere.
It could be lowly Kelty Hearts who grab the back-page headlines. Cup holders St Johnstone could barely have picked a trickier banana-skin to begin their defence of the trophy. The ambitious League Two side have, as expected, run away from the pack and hold a seven point lead, with two games in hand, having lost just once in the league all season.
Saints on the other hand can't buy a win and almost unthinkably Callum Davidson is starting to feel the heat. It's now nine straight defeats, with just three goals scored for last season's cup-double winners. It'd be a brave man to be backing them at 3/5 to win in Fife today. Instead Kelty are well worth an interest even if they're slightly shorter than you'd like a 17/4.
💵 Today: Get up to £50 Back in Cash at SBK
Another side looking to cause an upset are Auchinleck Talbot. The Ayrshire side have done themselves proud in the competition in recent years and it took a late goal for today's opponents, Hearts, to see them off in 2012. It was a little more comfortable for the Jambos two seasons ago when they won 4-0 but a packed Beechwood Park will be no place for the faint-hearted in front of the nations TV cameras.
With no replays this season the underdogs will never get a better chance to write their names into the history books. Talbot have the best defensive record in the West of Scotland League so it could be a frustrating afternoon for the Premiership side. Under 2.5 Goals is generously priced at 6/4 while no goal before 24:00 mins is 5/6 at Bet365.
Kilmarnock aren't messing about in their quest to return to the top flight. Following the ambitious appointment of Derek McInnes they've now re-signed striker Kyle Lafferty who scored 13 in 13 for Killie two seasons ago. Dundee United have lost their last six and a trip to Killie in the cup is the last thing Tom Court needs right now. Morale will be hugely contrasting in either dressing room today so Kilmarnock look decent at 31/20.
St Mirren have been popular with punters all week ahead of their trip to Championship side Ayr United. Most of us have been drawn towards odds of 23/20 earlier in the week but they'll probably go off closer to evens.
Motherwell have been strong at home and should be solid acca picks at 4/9 against Morton.
The late kick-off sees Alloa welcome Celtic to the Indodrill Stadium. It's 3,100 capacity will be stretched to it's limit with the vast majority expecting a comfortable win for the Hoops. Ange Postecoglou will give some fringe players some game time but there should be enough quality on show to get the job done.
Rangers eased past Stirling Albion by four goals to nil last night and it could be a similar story for Celtic. At 1/14 the Glasgow giants aren't a bet but with a bit of creativity we can conjure a 6/5 BetBuilder; Celtic to score Over 2 goals, Alloa to score Under 1 goals.
Goals have been flowing in Stranraer‘s matches with 24 scored in their last six in League Two. They make the trip to Cowdenbeath who have been bereft of goals all season but, thanks to Robbie Buchanan, have found the net in their last three. Over 2.5 could cop at 19/20.
Fulham can't be ignored away to Stoke City in the Championship. The Cottagers have rattled in 19 goals in their last three games and must be brimming with confidence. They're 17/20 to win away from home which is slightly better than the 8/11 on them scoring two or more.
- Celtic to score Over 2 goals, Alloa to score Under 1 goals 6/5 Bet365 BetBuilder
- Fulham to Score 2+
- Stranraer v Cowdenbeath Over 2.5 Goals
- Treble pays 38/10 at Bet365
Scottish Cup Trixie (3 x Doubles & 1 x Treble)
- Kelty Hearts to qualify 5/2
- Kilmarnock to win 31/20
- Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts Under 2.5 Goals 6/4
- Treble pays 21/1
Saturday's Tipsters Tips
- Premier League Tips: Can Dunc Inspire a Toffees Revival?
- Scottish Cup Tips: No Margin for Error for Cup Holders at Kelty
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, To Score 2+, Over 2.5 Goals and 61/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Dutch & glow for Vitesse
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in Germany, France & Spain
- Saturday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 9/2 Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the Day: Couple of thriller’s expected in Germany & Italy on Saturday
- SlipsTips Tips: Lazio vs Atalanta Bet Builder
- Mark Walker's Scottish Cup tips: Buddies Can Be Punters' Pals at Ayr
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts
- Sat 12:30 Everton v Aston Villa
- Sat 12:30 Nottingham Forest v Derby County
- Sat 15:00 Clydebank v Annan Athletic
- Sat 15:00 Kelty Hearts v St Johnstone
- Sat 15:00 Brentford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sat 15:00 Leeds United v Newcastle United
- Sat 15:00 Manchester United v West Ham United
- Sat 17:30 Southampton v Man City
- Sat 17:30 Alloa Athletic v Celtic
- Sat 19:45 Lazio v Atalanta
- Sat 20:00 Atletico Madrid v Valencia
- Sun 14:00 Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sun 14:00 Arsenal v Burnley
- Sun 14:00 Crystal Palace v Liverpool
- Mon 19:45 Blackburn Rovers v Middlesbrough
- Sun 16:30 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
Today's Racing Tips
Just the one selection from Rizzel for Saturday's action, with the 4/1 shot coming from the big pot handicap at Ascot.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!