The Blues look best equipped to wrestle the title from Man City this season and can lay down a serious marker at lunchtime if they can beat Pep Guardiola's side for a fourth consecutive time under Thomas Tuchel.
A 0-0 draw with Southampton last week exposed City lack of striking options and with Chelsea having kept 15 clean sheets in 24 Premier League games under Tuchel we shouldn't expect Pep's men to run away with this one. Instead, Chelsea looks well capable of taking the three points.
Only Liverpool have managed to take anything from Chelsea in the league this season, and even then it felt like a win for the Blues after they went down to 10-men, other than that they have been flawless. Their power, organisation and strength in defence make them a good bet at 13/8 to get the day off to a winning start.
Man Utd should be able to put their Carabao Cup exit behind them and win the other lunchtime kick-off against Aston Villa. A host of first-teamers will return to the line-up including Cristiano Ronaldo. Liverpool should also be able to take all three points at Brentford. The Bees have made a terrific start to life in the Premier League but the Reds will be their first opponents who are genuine title contenders and a level or two above them. The Man Utd / Liverpool Double pays just under even money at Bet365.
In the Championship let's keep the faith with Fulham who have stumbled in recent weeks. A trip to Bristol City won't be easy but they can get things back on track with a win.
In Scotland, there should be goals at Cove v Airdrieonians. The Wee Rangers have only scored four in their last four outings but with the likes of Megginson and McAllister in the line-up, goals are never too far away.
On-song David Goodwillie can also help us towards over 2.5 Goals at East Fife v Clyde. Both sides are at the wrong end of the League One table but there's plenty of goals in their games with East Fife matches seeing 3.7 goals per game.
- Man Utd / Liverpool to win 97/100 Bet365
- Fulham to win
- Cove Rangers v Airdrieonians O2.5 Goals
- East Fife v Clyde O2.5 Goals
- Treble pays 9/2 at Bet365
Our Tipsters' Tips
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 84/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips: Scottish Double
- Football Bet of the day: Dortmund to come on top in the battle of the Borrusia’s
- EFL Betting Tips: Sunderland vs Bolton
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: St Mirren, Dunfermline, Cove Rangers
- Euro Treble: Atleti can add to Alaves misery
- Euro BTTS Acca: Goals in Italy & Portugal
- Saturday’s Accumulator Tips: Today's 17/2 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12:30 Manchester United vs Aston Villa
- Sat 15:00 Watford vs Newcastle United
- Sat 15:00 Bristol City vs Fulham
- Sat 15:00 Everton vs Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Leeds United vs West Ham United
- Sat 15:00 Dundee vs Rangers
- Sat 15:00 Leicester City vs Burnley
- Sat 17:00 Inter Milan vs Atalanta
- Sat 17:30 Borussia Monchengladbach vsBorussia Dortmund
- Sat 20:00 PSG vs Montpellier
- Sun 14:00 Southampton vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Sun 20:00 Marseille vs Lens
Saturday's Racing Tips
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for Saturday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!