Fulham have served us well this season as Super Single selections and can do so again on Saturday. The Cottagers blew Birmingham away in midweek to reclaim top spot in the Championship and on Saturday it's Reading who are in the firing line.
Marco Silva's side have been excellent at times this season and look good for a return to the Premier League even at this early stage of the campaign. They welcome a Reading side to Craven Cottage today who have shipped a whopping 17 goals in their seven games so far. Fulham have been backed in all week and are just 1/3 to win so value is hard to find in the game but it can make up a solid selection for one half of Saturday's Double.
Unbeaten West Brom slipped to second in the Championship in midweek after a 0-0 at Derby but can bounce back with a win at Preston. The Baggies can't afford to let Fulham open up a gap at the top of the table and should get the win at Preston at 10/11.
In Scotland, Aberdeen desperately need a win against St Johnstone. The Dons have gone six games without victory and after a promising start they need to get a few wins on the board. Saints are winless this season and are struggling to score goals. Callum Davidson has penned a new contract extension so the double-winning boss isn't under any pressure but they've been significantly weakend by the loss of captain Jason Kerr and the influential Ali McCann. Aberdeen can capitalise at home with a win at 11/10.
Hibs should also take care of a St Mirren side who are looking for their first win. The Buddies look devoid of attacking options and have failed to score in three. The Hibees are short at 4/7 but should get the job done.
In the Championship, plenty of punters have been drawn to Inverness who were as big as 7/5 earlier in the week and now just 17/20. Caley have made a flawless start to the season with five wins from from whereas the Pars sit bottom of the table.
In League One, Clyde v Queen's Park and Peterhead v Cove Rangers should both see goals. The Over 2.5 Goals Double pays 24/10.
- Fulham & Hibs to win 109/100 Bet365
- Saturday’s Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 15/1 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 110/1 Goals Acca Tips
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Scottish Premiership Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Inverness Can Add to Dunfermline Doom
- EFL Betting Tips: Mansfield vs Rochdale
- Scott Allot's Euro Tips: Go for Kristian aid
- European BTTS Tips: Goals in France, Portugal & Belgium
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Sat 12:30 – Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brentford
- Sat 12:30 – Hull City v Sheffield United
- Sat 15:00 – Liverpool v Crystal Palace
- Sat 15:00 – Burnley v Arsenal
- Sat 15:00 – Norwich City v Watford
- Sat 15:00 – Manchester City v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 – Fulham v Reading
- Sat 17:00 – Inter Milan v Bologna
- Sat 17:30 – FC Cologne v RB Leipzig
- Sat 17:30 – Aston Villa v Everton
- Sat 19:45 – Salernitana v Atalanta
Saturday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has picked out three selections for Saturday's racing at Newmarket and Newbury whilst Thommo presents his best three bets which includes a couple of bets from his local track, Ayr.
- Racing tips: Indigo Times should be suited by the longer trip in the Cesarewitch Trial
- Ayr Racing Tips: Thommo’s 3 Free Racing Tips for Saturday
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Saturday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!