ALL four finalists in my Last Man Standing Competition opted for an England win on Day 10 but like Roy Hodgson's side they drew blank. However the result was irrelevant as four will be back with the chance to claim £500 on Day 11.
@abbebrown9, @mickey, @rodgy and @clairem55 are all back in the game on Day 11 and with 4 matches to choose from we might see at least one of them choose a different outcome from the rest in the quest for the grand prize.
Here is a repeat of the potential outcomes from here;
- If only 1 person picks a winner on Day 11 they will win the top prize. The remaining prizes will be divided among the 3 other members.
- If 2 people pick a winner on Day 11 they will progress to Day 12. The remaining prizes will be divided among the other 2 members.
- If 3 people pick a winner on Day 11 they will progress to Day 12. The 4th person will win £50.
- If all 4 people pick a winner on Day 11 they will all progress to Day 12.
- If no one picks a winner on Day 11 all four will re-enter the competition for Day 12.
The Last Man Standing Competition was open to Basic (Free), Silver and Gold Members. All the details, rules and prizes can be found here.
Here are Tuesday's fixtures from which you need to pick either a home win, away win or a draw from just ONE match.
Day 11 Fixtures
- 17:00 Northern Ireland 11/1 Draw 17/4 Germany 2/7
- 17:00 Ukraine 14/5 Draw 9/4 Poland Evs
- 20:00 Croatia 10/1 Draw 21/10 Spain 21/20
- 20:00 Czech Republic 6/4 Draw 9/4 Turkey 2/1
All entries must be submitted as a comment to this post before kick-off in your selected match and should look something like this; (If you're using your Second Chance card please say so in your post).
- Spain 21/20