After just two matches in Champions League Group A, Manchester United are almost in must-win territory already.
A double-header against FC Copenhagen gives Erik ten Hag’s men the perfect chance to get some points on the board and to build on the momentum of back-to-back wins in the Premier League.
The Danes earned a creditable draw at Galatasaray but will feel they should’ve taken all three points after conceding two goals after the 86th minute to draw 2-2.
That should be ample warning to United that this won’t be a walk in the park despite being 4/11 favourites.
It’ll be an emotionally charged evening as Old Trafford gets it’s first chance to pay respect to the legendary Bobby Charlton. Extra incentive, if needed, for the Red Devils to get the job done on the European stage.
It’ll also be an emotional night for Rasmus Hojlund who faces his former club and one, if not two, of his brothers. He scored five goals for the Danish champions in a Europa Conference campaign and it would be bittersweet for him to score at 6/5.
Arsenal aren’t in quite the same predicament as United but could certainly do with taking something from Sevilla after defeat in Lens on Matchday 2.
The Andalucians are toiling in 13th place in La Liga having won just two of their opening nine matches. Encouragingly they’ve scored 14 (6th highest) and have found the net in all but two of their fixtures this season across all competitions.
Arsenal might have to score a couple if they’re to win this one and the Gunners win with both teams to score pays 13/5.
After a brilliant campaign last season Union Berlin are finding the going tough this time around. After a promising start they’ve lost their last six in Bundesliga. Throw in Champions League defeats to Real Madrid and Braga and it’s now eight defeats in a row.
That makes the 19/20 on a win for Napoli look a standout bet. The Scudetto winners haven’t quite hit the heights of last season but they’re only five points off the pace in Serie A. The won 3-1 at Verona on their return from the international break without the injured Osimhen who is out for a few weeks.
Both teams have scored in all but one of the 12 matches in Groups A, B & C so far and 10 of the 12 have seen Over 2.5 Goals. For all six matches to see O2.5 Tonight it’s over 15/1 and for them all to finish BTTS it’s 21/1.
In the Championship the Double on Leicester and West Brom looks solid at 145/100.
The Foxes are flying and came from behind at the weekend to win a tricky fixture at in-form Swansea so should be good enough to earn three points against a Sunderland side that have lost their way of late.
West Brom haven’t exactly been in great form. They failed to break down Plymouth’s rearguard at the weekend but that could work in our favour as Carlos Corberon will demand more against QPR who are winless in seven and have lost their four.
Middlesbrough at 13/8 to win at Norwich look interesting. Boro made it six straight wins with a hard for 1-0 victory over Birmingham on Saturday, in doing so kept a third consecutive clean sheet.
The same can’t be said for tonight’s opponents Norwich City who have the joint west defensive record in the league. They conceded three to Leeds at the weekend, letting a two-goal lead slip to surrender all three points.
Carrow Road is always a tricky place but on current form Michael Carrick’s Boro have to be backed at that price.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Entertaining Game Full of Goals Expected at Gresty Road on Tuesday
- Tue 17:45 Galatasaray vs Bayern Munich
- Tue 17:45 Inter Milan vs RB Salzburg
- Tue 19:45 Norwich City vs Middlesbrough
- Tue 20:00 Braga vs Real Madrid
- Tue 20:00 Union Berlin vs Napoli
- Tue 20:00 Manchester United vs FC Copenhagen
- Tue 20:00 Benfica vs Real Sociedad
- Tue 20:00 RC Lens vs PSV Eindhoven
- Tue 20:00 Leicester City vs Sunderland
- Tue 20:00 Sevilla vs Arsenal
- Wed 17:45 Feyenoord vs Lazio
- Wed 17:45 Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk
- Wed 19:45 Preston North End vs Southampton
- Wed 20:00 Newcastle United vs Borussia Dortmund
- Wed 20:00 Young Boys vs Manchester City
- Wed 20:00 PSG vs AC Milan
- Wed 20:00 Celtic vs Atletico Madrid
- Wed 20:00 Antwerp vs FC Porto
- Wed 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Crvena Zvezda
- Wed 20:00 Stoke City vs Leeds United
- Thu 17:45 Sparta Prague vs Rangers
- Thu 20:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ajax
- Thu 20:00 Aberdeen vs PAOK
- Arsenal to win & BTTS 13/5 Bet365
- Rasmus Hojlund to score any time 6/5 Bet365
- Napoli to win 19/20 Bet365
- Middlesbrough to win 13/8 Bet365
- Leicester & West Brom to win 145/100 Bet365
- All 6 games in Champs League Groups A, B & C to be Over 2.5 Goals 15/1 Bet365
Horse Racing Tips
Rizzel landed 3/3 with his Monday selections. For Tuesday's racing he has picked out four fancies with three running at Exeter and the other at Hereford.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.