No football in the UK tonight so we’re off to Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands in search of profit tonight.
First up, it's La Liga where Atletico Madrid are aiming to make up ground on the leading pack in one of their games in hand.
Alvaro Morata scored twice as they downed Real Madrid at the weekend but it’s been a mixed bag for Diego Simeone’s men away from home where they’ve drawn with Real Betis, hammered Rayo Vallecano 7-0 and lost resoundingly at Valencia 3-0.
Hosts Osasuna have yet to win at home this season including defeat to Club Brugge in their bid to qualify for the group stages of the Europa Conference League.
Atleti won in Pamplona on their last visit and look well priced at 23/20 to do so again tonight.
Club Brugge have been scoring goals for fun so far this season. They’ve hit 5, 5, 7 and 4 in matches so far and a win at home to Genk tonight would take them a point behind league leaders Gent.
The visitors are in good from though, unbeaten in five so rather than backing Brugge to win take them to score two or more at 8/13.
Double them up with in-form AZ Alkmaar who can draw level on points with PSV at the top of Eredivisie if they can get the better of Heracles. They’ve made a flawless start to the season, winning five, scoring 15 and conceding just twice.
- Atletico Madrid to win 23/20 Bet365
- Double – Club Brugge Over 2.5 Goals & AZ Alkmaar to win 11/10 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Frosinone & Fiorentina Full of Goals on Thursday
- Thu 19:45 Genoa vs Roma
- Thu 20:30 Osasuna vs Atletico Madrid
- Sat 12:30 Motherwell vs Celtic
- Sat 12:30 Aston Villa vs Brighton and Hove Albion
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester City
- Sat 15:00 Manchester United vs Crystal Palace
- Sun 14:00 Nottingham Forest vs Brentford
Horse Racing Tips
Wasdell Dundalk was a 2pt NAP winner on Wednesday for Rizzel. Two selections have been picked out by Rizzel for Thursday with one running at Perth and the other at Newmarket.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.