Senegal booked thier place in the African Cup of Nations final yesterday with a 3-1 win over Burkina Faso, and they'll find out their opponents today when hosts Cameroon and Mo Salah's Egypt meet in Yaoundé.
The Indomitable Lions have been impressive in the competition so far and remain unbeaten but Egypt have grown in to the tournament and despite being 10/3 to win here shouldn't be completely ruled out.
Wily Carlos Queiroz, who knows his way round an international tournament, is at the helm for the Pharaohs and with Salah and Trzeguet at the sharp end of the pitch will fancy his chances of stunning Cameroon. Our African football expert Tolu think's the hosts' fierce forward line will outgun the Egyptians however in his match preview.
Egpyt's previous two knock-out matches have gone to extra-time and they could be content to take this one the distance too. Keeping the draw onside you can back Egypt Double Chance at 4/6, Egypt Draw No Bet at 13/8 or Egypt on the Asian Handicap 0.0, +0.5 at even money (2.000)
In Spain there's a couple of Copa Del Rey ties and we could have been looking forward to an El Clasico tonight but Athletic Bilbao had different ideas in the last round when they knocked out Barcelona in extra-time, this setting up tonight's clash with Real Madrid.
Madrid are on course for a clean sweep in Spain and Tolu has tipped Karim Benzema to keep up his impressive scoring run against Bilbao at 21/20.
- Egypt on the Asian Handicap 0.0, +0.5 1/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Visitors to take advantage of Benfica’s leaky defence
- Thu 19:00 Cameroon v Egypt
- Thu 20:30 Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid
- Fri 19:30 Hertha Berlin v VFL Bochum
- Fri 19:45 Arbroath v Kilmarnock
- Fri 19:45 Birmingham City v Sheffield United
The Caddy has been knocking on the door since the return of the golf this year so hopefully he'll lead us in to the winners enclosure with his tips from the PGA Tour and the DP World Tour this week.
- Golf Tips: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Preview & Predictions
- Golf Betting Tips: Saudi International Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
Rizzel has picked out a 5/2 favourite in the penultimate race at Wincanton for his only selection of Thursday's
- Racing tips: 10lb hike in the weights isn't enough to stop the recent impressive course winner El Paso Wood
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!