The group stages of the Premier Sports Cup reach a conclusion over the weekend and there's still lots to play for for plenty of the teams involved.
The tournament has been plagued by matches being postponed and six ties have now been forfeited in this summer's group stage including Saturday's clash between Ayr United and Falkirk which has handed the Honest Men top spot in their group and qualification to the knock-out stages.
That leaves 13 matches on Saturday and further two on Sunday.
Dundee and Forfar will battle it out for top spot in their group when they meet at Dens Park. The newly-promoted Premiership have a perfect record, thanks in part to a 3-0 win awarded for their postponed match against Ross County, but anything less than a home win at 1/4 would be a major surprise. The Dundee/Dundee HT/FT result pays 4/5, alternatively it's 11/10 for a Blues' win to nil.
Kelty Hearts and Arbroath can still qualify and it's pretty much a winner takes all at Gayfield. If you're looking for a longshot then 10/3 on the SPFL's newest club could be worth an interest.
Motherwell‘s disasterous 2-0 defeat in the Lanarkshire derby leaves them needing a win to qualify from their group and they have a great opportunity to bounce right back with victory over League Two side Annan Athletic.
The Galabank side can count themselves unlucky to be bottom of the table after some good performances against more illustrious opposition but the last thing they need is to be facing a Motherwell side who will be stinging from the criticism received after that defeat to Airdrieonians in midweek.
Well are 1/5 to win the match but a tactic that's worked for us in the Premier Sports Cup so far this season is to back the big guuns to score two or more without conceding. Once again the odds seem weighted in our favour against 8/5 on Motherwell in this one.
- Over 1 Motherwell goal & Under 1 Annan goal 8/5 (Bet365 BetBuilder)
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- KevMac's Saturday Tips: Big Guns Need to Fire on Final Day
- SlipsTips Tips: Mjallby vs Malmo
- Sat 15.00 – Motherwell v Annan Athletic Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 15.00 – Kilmarnock v Stranraer Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 17.00 – Aalborg v Midtjylland Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 20.30 – Atlanta Utd v Columbus Crew Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 01.00 – Chicago Fire v Toronto FC Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 09.00 – France v South Africa Match Preview & Tips
Friday's Racing Tips
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Friday in the comment section below and good luck with all your bets!