IT'S the last day of the month and we'll do well to find a better or more profitable game than Friday night's Dundee United v Dundee extravaganza.
Fans of both clubs have waited almost four years for a league derby and boy did the game live up to expectations.
It was a sizzler from the start and good to see so many profit from Dundee United's 6-2 win. Greg had two winners from three selections on the Tangerines game, SlipsTips went one better with three from three on his match preview and Dundee United were on my winning 14-5 double with over 2.5 goals at ICT v Morton, Incidentally that's 35 match goals in Morton's last seven.
In the Daily Record my Super Single was Lawrence Shankland to score but I took more risk on the site with Shankland to score first. The Top Treble needed another goal in the Metz-PSG game but still a night of decent profit.
Well done to all the other winners, including HullShaker with his Nap, and good luck with Saturday's games.
Don't miss all today's tips on the site
- PODCAST: This week's Gambla Betting Podcast with tips for the Old Firm and Goals, Goals, Goals
- SCOTTISH TIPS: Mr Fixit previews the weekend Scottish card with St Johnstone one of the best bets
- ENGLISH TIPS: Mr Fixit takes a closer look at the fixtures in England and suggests his best bets
- GREG'S GOALS: In-form Greg Browning is looking to Cove to rule over Queen's Park in Scotland
- SELECTABET'S TIPS: Three goals tips make up Selectabet's best bets for Saturday
- PREMIER LEAGUE: Can SlipsTips nail another full house in his Burnley v Liverpool preview?
- PREMIER LEAGUE: KevMac is expecting goals at St Mary's where it's Southampton v Man Utd
- RACING TIPS: Thommo's NAP for Saturday runs at Chester and he weighs in with another four tips
- NFL PICKS: TouchdownTips gives us the lowdown ahead of the start of the NFL season
- £10-£1000 CHALLENGE: Get a risk-free bet on my latest £10-£1000 Challenge with Kwiff
I'm risking eight points on four 2pt bets and remember Saturdays often fail to please with so many games to choose from. However, with my stats heading towards 50pts up I can afford to take chances on the last day of the month.
My picks are reasoned on separate Scottish and English preview posts and check out the VIP tips covering long shots.
Remember to check out WeLoveBetting for their latest tips and video bets.
2pts Super Single
- St Johnstone
- (2-1, Betfred)
2pts Top Treble
- Bayern Munich & over 2.5 goals (2.30pm)
- Man City & over 2.5 goals
- Liverpool & over 2.5 goals (5.30pm)
- (7-2, Bet365)
*2pta Moneyback Fivefold
- (11-1, BetVictor)
2pts Both to Score Treble
- Motherwell v Hibs
- West Ham v Norwich
- Peterborough v Sunderland
- (4-1, Sportingbet)
4 Aways pays 56-1
Longshot 5-Fold pays 54-1
4 Draws pays 198-1
First Scorer Double pays 16-1
Bonkers Bet Pays 13-1
Mr Fixit's August Super Singles Total: +0pts
Mr Fixit's August Accas Total: +48.8pts