Arsenal are the only team in the top six of the Premier League not to win this weekend which means that Tottenham will open up a two point gap at the top of they pick up the three points against Fulham tonight.
If recent history is anything to go by Ange Postecoglou’s men should continue their terrific start to the season. The Cottagers have won just one of their last 17 meetings with Spurs and they’ve not fared much better elsewhere in the capital, winning just one of 21 away matches in London.
Marco Silva’s side did come out on top when the sides met in the Carabao Cup. That was on penalties after a 1-1 draw but both starting XIs will look quite different this evening.
The hosts are 9/20 to win, which considering their unbeaten start to the season and wind they have behind them isn’t the worst price.
Spurs have scored two or more in all eight Premier League games so far and have netted in the second half in seven of those. Combining all three of those stats makes for a 9/10 BetBuilder
James Maddison has been a key man in Postecoglou’s regime and he’s had 13 shots on target in his eight appearances (1.625 per game) so the 6/5 on him having one or more tonight looks a good bet. If tempted, its 4/1 for him to have two.
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Mon 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham
- Tue 17:45 Galatasaray vs Bayern Munich
- Tue 20:00 Braga vs Real Madrid
- Tue 20:00 Union Berlin vs Napoli
- Tue 20:00 Manchester United vs FC Copenhagen
- Tue 20:00 Benfica vs Real Sociedad
- Tue 20:00 RC Lens vs PSV Eindhoven
- Wed 17:45 Feyenoord vs Lazio
- Wed 20:00 Newcastle United vs Borussia Dortmund
- Wed 20:00 Young Boys vs Manchester City
- Wed 20:00 PSG vs AC Milan
- James Maddison – Over 0.5 Shots on Target 6/5 Bet365
- James Maddison – Over 1.5 Shots on Target 4/1 Bet365
- Spurs win, Over 1.5 Spurs Goals & Over 0.5 Spurs 2nd half Goals 9/10 Bet365
Horse Racing Tips
Plumpton is the venue for all three of Rizzel's selections on Monday.
As ever, please share your tips in for today in the comments section below.