It could be a defining weekend in the Championship where four of the top five meet each other.
Coventry and Fulham square up on Saturday at lunchtime but first up tonight is league leaders West Brom's visit to Stoke City.
The Baggies have recovered from a little wobble, where they drew three in a row, to win their next two and reclaim top spot. A win would keep them ahead of the chasing pack.
Hosts Stoke have done well to break in to the top six but most of their points have been won against teams in the bottom half of the table and they were well beaten by promotion favourites Fulham in August.
West Brom appeal at 23/20.
In Scotland Edinburgh City have inexplicably been on the drift ahead of their match against Cowdenbeath. Having opened up at 7/10 they're now much more backable at 19/20. The capital club seem to put their poor early season form behind them and have 10 of the last 12 points available to them.
Cowdenbeath prop up Scotland's bottom tier and haven't won since the opening day of the season, shipping a league-high 16 goals in the process so it's hard to make a case for them getting anything at Ainslie Park.
Greg also landed a nice winner with his Bet of the Day which paid a tidy 7/4. Friday's Bet of the Day takes in matches in Germany and the Netherlands and pays 5/4.
- Edinburgh City to win 19/20 Bet365
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Fridays Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 11/2 BTTS & Total Team Goals Acca
- Football Bet of the day: Billy Goats to take advantage of Fürth’s leaky defence
- Desmond’s Goals Tips: BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals and 135/1 Goals Acca Tips
- Mark Walker's Scottish Tips: Inverness, St Mirren & Stirling Catch the Eye
- SlipsTips Tips: Saturday’s Scottish Premiership Tips
- Fri 19:45 Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath
- Fri 19:45 Cagliari v Venezia
- Fri 19:45 Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion
- Fri 20:00 RC Lens v Reims
- Sat 12:30 Manchester United v Everton
- Sat 12:30 Coventry City v Fulham
- Sat 14:30 Borussia Dortmund v Augsburg
- Sat 15:00 Leeds Utd v Watford
- Sat 15:00 Chelsea v Southampton
- Sat 15:00 Burnley v Norwich City
- Sat 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United
- Sat 17:00 Torino v Juventus
- Sat 17:30 Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal
- Sat 17:30 RB Leipzig v Bochum
- Sat 19:45 Sassuolo v Inter Milan
- Sat 20:00 Atletico Madrid v Barcelona
After the drama and excitement of the Ryder Cup it's back to regular PGA and European Tour events this week in the USA and Scotland. The Caddy marks our card with his best bets for this week's tournaments.
- Golf Tips: Sanderson Farms Championship Preview & Predictions
- Free Golf Tips: Alfred Dunhill Links Championship Preview & Picks
Friday's Racing Tips
Rizzel is off to Hexham and Fontwell in search of profit with his three selections for Friday.
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for Friday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!