Six out of four matches went over 3.5 goals while there were 1-0 wins for Liverpool and Olympiakos.
My Super Single won at evens thanks to Atalanta and over 2.5 goals but my treble was beaten by Ajax not scoring although it could have been covered.
Well done to Liverpool for keeping a clean sheet without Virgil van Dijk but the Reds lived dangerously at times and the Dutch went seriously close at least three times.
There are five British teams in action in the Europa League – Celtic vs AC Milan, Standard Liege vs Rangers, Leicester vs Zorya, Spurs vs LASK and Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal.
The English teams should win while League of Ireland side Dundalk will need to be at their best at home to Molde.
I've posted a separate Europa League preview where all of my tips are reasoned so check it out here.
And we have the usual selection of match previews and predictions.
- Kevin Mac fears for Celtic when Zlatan and Co come calling.
- Kevin Mac expects a tight game when Rangers head to Standard Liege.
- SlipsTips picks out a massive 18-1 single from Leicester vs Zorya.
- SlipTips backs Arsenal to get off to a winning start at Rapid Vienna.
Well done to all the winners on Wednesday and good luck on Thursday.
- Ibrahmovic to score (8pm)
- (Evens, BetVictor)
- Milan (8pm)
- Rangers not to lose (5.55pm)
- (7-5, McBookie)
- Arsenal (5.55pm)
- Leverkusen (5.55pm)
- Molde (5.55pm)
- (3-1, Betfred)
Both to Score Treble
- Ludogerets vs Antwerp (8pm)
- Sparta Prague vs Lille (8pm)
- Spurs vs LASK (8pm)
- (11-2, bet365)