The FA Cup final is scheduled for August 1 and there's eight teams vying for a trip to Wembley in this weekend's quarter-finals. KevMac has presented his thoughts on the games and provides his Super Single and Deadly Double in his FA Cup Preview post.
Selectabet is on the goals trail with a Both Teams to Score Treble which takes in a couple of Bundesliga matches and an Over 2.5 Goals Treble which is relying on an improvement in the goals to games ration weve seen so far in England since the return.
We've got all seven FA Cup and Premier League matches covered with unique previews and tips;
- Aston Villa v Wolves Match Preview – Premier League – Saturday 12.30pm
- Norwich City v Man Utd Match Preview & Tips – FA Cup – Saturday 5.30pm
- Sheffield Utd v Arsenal Match Preview & Tips – FA Cup – Sunday 1.00pm
- Leicester v Chelsea Match Preview & Tips – FA Cup – Sunday 4.00pm
- Watford v Southampton Preview & Tips – Premier League – Sunday 4.30pm
- Newcastle v Man City Match Preview & Tips – FA Cup – Sunday 6.30pm
- Crystal Palace v Burnley – Premier League – Monday 8.00pm
You can listen to Greg's tips for Belarus on the Gambla Podcast where he's joined by SlipsTips. Greg is going for an incredible 9-in-a-row with his NAPs on the podcast so best of luck to him. You can read his write-up for the tips here.
VIP Members enjoyed a 21/20 winner on Friday as Juventus over-delivered on the 2+ goals (FT 4-0) and 8+ corners (12) tip quite comfortably. Today's VIP Bet of the Day pays 11/8 and is another Bet365 BetBuilder.
Voice of Value also takes us through his tips for the seven live races on ITV in his post, where you can also listen to his Podcast with Selectabet.
Keep and eye out for tips from MrFixit in the comments section, where he'll post any tips he has while he continues his recovery. Best of luck for your bets on Saturday!