Manchester City begin their quest to win a remarkable fifth EFL Cup in a row on Tuesday night with straightforward looking home match against League One side Wycombe.
The Cityzens have now won the competition in six of the last eight seasons but Pep Guardiola win need to make use of his squad to safely navigate his way past Wanderers. A growing injury list and matches against Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG in the next nine days means he'll turn a number of young players tonight so make sure you check out the starting line-ups as there might be some goalscorer value for some over-priced fringe players.
Regardless of who takes to the field for City you'd expect them to have enough quality to progress to the next round. They let a lot of punters down on Saturday at a short price versus Southampton and they're even shorter tonight at just 1/14. But, if you fancy them to keep a clean sheet to the side two divisions below them then you can get 10/11 on City to score two and not to concede on a Bet365 BetBuilder.
Norwich City host Liverpool in Sky Sports' live EFL Cup match and like Pep, Jurgen Klopp will make some changes to his line-up. The Reds won comfortably at Carrow Road earlier in the season by three goals to nil and they've score three in each of their last three outings. They're 7/4 to score three or more again.
Everton could have a tricky night at QPR, who have made a decent start in the Championship, if they're not on their mettle. Rangers have a poor cup record though and haven't progressed past this round since 2008 so again, if Everton go with a strong line-up then snap up the 17/20 on the Toffees to win.
Elsewhere it feels like a bit of a lucky dip kind of night. Backing three shorties in the shape of Brentford (1/5), Burnley (1/3) and Liverpool (4/7) pays just over 6/4 at Bet365 and that might be as safe as it gets on tricky night for punters.
- Man City to score 2+ & Wycombe to score under 1 goals 10/11 Bet365 BetBuilder
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Tuesday's Goals Accumulator Tips: Today’s 10/1 BTTS, Over 2.5 Goals & Total Team Goals Acca
- Tue 19:45 – Fulham v Leeds United
- Tue 19:45 – Sheffield United v Southampton
- Tue 19:45 – Norwich v Liverpool
- Tue 19:45 – Watford v Stoke City
- Tue 19:45 – Manchester City v Wycombe Wanderers
- Tue 19:45 – Fiorentina v Inter Milan
- Wed 19:45 – Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Wed 19:45 – Chelsea v Aston Villa
- Wed 19:45 – Arsenal v AFC Wimbledon
- Wed 19:45 – Millwall v Leicester City
Tuesday's Racing Tips
Rizzel has two selections for the jumps meeting at Warwick for Tuesday's action.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions for Tuesday in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!