For football fans it's like Christmas Eve, after a year-long wait, just one day to go until Euro 2020.
Sure the stadiums won't be full and yes, we'll need some luck that players avoid a dreaded positive test but with 51 matches ahead of us, featuring 24 teams, across 11 different countries we should be in for a brilliant four weeks.
France (9/2) will go off as favourites but there's seldom been a major international tournament where so many nations have a fighting chance to carry off the silverware. Seven teams are priced from 9/2 to 8/1 at Bet365, making any kind of pre-tournament predictions very difficult.
Of course, the European Championships is a tournament that has thrown up it's fair share of surprises – the most recent being Denmark's win in 1992 and Greece's surprise victory in 2004. The 24-team format arguably makes it more difficult for a dark horse to go all the way, however with 16 of 24 teams progressing from the group stages every nation will go in to the tournament full of hope.
Euro 2020 Previews
With little action to get stuck in to on Thursday it's a great chance to sift your way through the miriad of ante-post markets that are available.
Our comprehensive Euro 2020 Previews are now complete. SlipsTips, KevMac and Mark Walker have looked at several angles of approach ahead of the big kick-off so don't miss their thoughts on where to place your hard-earned cash on the ante-post markets.
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group A – Wales Face Tough Route to Knock-Outs
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group B – Belgium To Dig Deep for Group Win
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group C – De Boer’s Men Have The Goal-den Dutch
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group D – Scots 6/4 to Make Some History
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group E – Spanish Eyes On Top of the Table
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group F – Ronaldo Still Key for Portu-goals
- Euro 2020 Tips: Group Stage Accumulator Bets
- Euro 2020 Tips: Player of the Tournament Predictions
- Euro 2020 Tips: Tournament Specials – Scots Can Break the Mould
- Euro 2020 Tips: Outright Winner – Formidable French The Ones to Beat
- Euro 2020 Tips: Top Goalscorer Betting – Look to Lukaku
Name the Finalists
For a bit of fun – and the chance to win £100 – have a go at Desmond's very generous competition where you need to name the finalists for the chance to win the brilliant cash prize.
Upcoming Match Previews
- Thu 5.00pm – Estonia v Latvia Match Preview & Tips
- Fri 8.00pm – Turkey v Italy Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 12.00pm – Torquay Utd v Notts County Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 2.00pm – Wales v Switzerland Match Preview & Tips
- Sat 8.00pm – Sporting Kansas v Austin FC Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 12.00pm – Stockport County v Hartlepool Utd Match Preview & Tips
- Sun 5.00pm – Austria v North Macedonia Match Preview & Tips
Thursday's Racing Tips
Another profitable day on Wednesday, with Eponina winning at odds of 5/1. Rizzel has two selections for Thursday's racing, from Newbury and Leopardstown.
With next week's US Open at Torrey Pines fast approaching, the last chance for players to prepare comes at the Palmetto Championship in South Carolina and The Caddy fancies a two-time US Open champion to make his mark at the Congaree Golf Club.
As always, let us know your tips and predictions below for Thursday and good luck with all your bets!