There’s still some work to be done by Manchester United to secure a Champions League spot but they’ve got two home games to get the point they need starting against Chelsea tonight.
United have kept a clean sheet in each of their last six Premier League matches at home and they’ve turned Old Trafford in to a bit of a fortress this season, on a run of 28 matches unbeaten (W24 D4).
It’s been a miserable season for Chelsea who are setting all kinds of records for the wrong reasons. Most notably, a bottom half finish for the first time in 27 years.
Under Frank Lampard they’ve lost seven of the nine he’s been in charge and they’re winless in nine visits to Old Trafford.
All the stats point to a United win at 4/7 and probably ‘to nil’ which looks very generously priced at 2/1. No team has won more games without conceding this season and over half of the Red Devil’s home matches have been achieved alongside a clean sheet.
- Man Utd to win to nil 2/1 Bet365
Upcoming Match Previews & Tips
- Football Bet of the Day: Red Devils to Seal Champions League Football With Low-Scoring Victory
- Weekend Predictions: Goal-Heavy Matches in Ligue 2 and Ligue 1, Plus German Sunday Accumulator Tips
- Thu 20:00 Manchester United vs Chelsea
- Thu 21:00 Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano
- Fri 19:45 Ayr United vs Partick Thistle
- Sun 16:30 Leicester City vs West Ham United
- Sun 16:30 Leeds United vs Tottenham Hotspur
The DP World Tour continues in Europe with this week's KLM Open at Bernardus Golf, Cromvoirt, Netherlands. The Caddy has picked out his best three bets for the weekend.
Rizzel has picked out one selection from Sandown's night meeting with Enemy being his 2pt NAP.
As always, let us know your best betting tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!