Spain ended Italy's world record undefeated run to book a place in Sunday's UEFA Nations League final on Sunday.
Their 2-1 win over 10-men was the Italians' first defeat in 38 matches and gives the Spanish the first chance to win silverware since 2012.
Standing in their way will be either Belgium or neighbours France who meet tonight in Turin in a match that sees the World Champions up against the team ranked number 1 in the world.
Both squads are brimming with quality so it's interesting to see how the bookies have priced this one up. France are favourites to win at 31/20 with Bet365 while the Belgians are 15/8. To qualify it's 4/5 France, Belgium 19/20.
After Spain overturned the odds on Wednesday the 15/8 on Belgium makes plenty of appeal. Their Golden Generation are running out of opportunites to capture that elusive piece of silverware and although the Nations League might be a very poor relation of the European Championships and World Cup it would still be a notable achievement for a nation who's only national title was won at the 1920 Olympics, which were held on home soil.
It should be a cracking game and with so many attacking players such as De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Benzema, Mbappe and Griezmann, we should rightly expect to see some goals. Over 2.5 pays a healthy 6/5 and is worth taking on.
Scotland's Under 21s are in tough qualifying group for the 2023 European Championships but can build an opening 1-1 draw with Turkey with a win against Denmark at Tynecastle. Mark Walker has previewed the match for us and puts his faith in Scot Gemmill's side who have claimed some notable scapls in recent years.
England's youngsters should have an easier evening in Solvenia where they're just 2/5 to make it two wins from two.
- Belgium v France – Over 2.5 Goals 6/5 Bet365
Upcoming Matches & Tips
- Football Bet of the day: Samba Boys to keep up their perfect record
- Thu 19:05 Scotland Under 21s v Denmark Under 21s
- Thu 19:45 Belgium v France
- Thu 19:45 Slovenia U21s v England U21s
- Fri 19:45 Russia v Slovakia
- Fri 19:45 Turkey v Norway
- Fri 19:45 Estonia v Belarus
- Fri 19:45 Cyprus v Croatia
- Fri 19:45 Czech Republic v Wales
- Fri 19:45 Iceland v Armenia
- Fri 19:45 Malta v Slovenia
The Caddy bagged another big winner last and is back with his best bets for this week's event on the PGA & European Tours.
- Golf Tips: Shriners Children’s Open Preview & Predictions
- Golf Tips: Open de Espana Preview & Predictions
Today's Racing Tips
Exeter's and Worcester's jumps meetings are the venues for Rizzel's two selections on Thursday.
As always, let us know your football tips and predictions for today in the comments section below and good luck with all your bets!